tournament of many credits

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #331
    Re: tournament of many credits

    probably better that lump is banned. he's been doing a crappy job running this.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Janeille
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 129

      #332
      Re: tournament of many credits

      Alright I'll be putting the results in this post. I don't really understand the way how Lump did the overall scores so there were some I left untouched. The reason I left some untouched was because there were a few who did not submit who were against eachother. I'll fix them next time I see him online.

      I'll also edit in the next round song choice, tiebreaker, and who will be matched with who. As of right now, here are the results for round 4:

      Participants:

      lumphoboextreme 3-1
      janeille 3-1
      flawofhumanity 4-0
      tasselfoot 4-0
      matrixdude 3-0
      doug31 4-0
      nu0n 4-0
      stoners netname 4-0
      hammymcsquirrel 4-0
      darkshark 2-0-1
      stepmaniagod6969 2-2
      brothaice 2-1
      colt.45 2-1
      boris x rad 2-1
      frankkk 2-1
      fractal monkey 2-2
      coolade123 2-1
      dandandamdandan1111 1-1-1
      lXD 2-2
      rshadow8888 1-3
      paramountgymnst 1-3
      hullmo717 0-4

      Round 4
      Song= Cutting Circles
      Tiebreak= Crowdpleaser

      Lumphoboextreme
      Hammymcsquirrel(2)

      Paramountgymnst (196-71-210-143~Combo 71)
      Boris x rad

      Janeille (5)
      Doug31 (1)

      Fractal Monkey
      Tasselfoot (8-0-0-1)


      Nuon (15-1-2-2~ Combo 570)
      Hullmo717 (82-15-16-24~Combo 453)


      Frankkk
      Coolade123

      Stoners netname (15)
      Colt.45

      Darkshark
      Matrixdude

      Brothaice
      Dandandamdandan1111

      Flawofhumanity (26-1-0-7)
      Stepmaniagod6969

      Rshadow8888 (79-10-4-17~Combo 541)
      lXD (39-5-5-5~Combo 536)
      Last edited by Janeille; 06-16-2007, 09:20 PM. Reason: error

      Comment

      • BoRiS X RaD
        I play index :-)
        • Nov 2006
        • 417

        #333
        Re: tournament of many credits

        wtf i posted a score and its not there

        Comment

        • FRANKKK
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 1802

          #334
          Re: tournament of many credits

          blah i forgot to post .
          this was a decent score for me on this too.



          Full combo's: 230
          AAA's: 75
          Latest AAA: Lesson.
          Best AAA: Firestorm.
          GameWhore Clan
          "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

          Comment

          • rshadow8888
            FFR's Buizel
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 3120

            #335
            Re: tournament of many credits

            So wait, my score is beating lxd's? Dang, I never thought I would see the day.

            Comment

            • lXD
              L not I
              • Feb 2007
              • 1398

              #336
              Re: tournament of many credits

              Originally posted by rshadow8888
              So wait, my score is beating lxd's? Dang, I never thought I would see the day.

              sorry haha, im still winning you just have a slightly better combo


              get those goods down and youl get me, im horrible at this song rofl.
              AAA's - 125+19
              best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
              latest - sound of my dream
              219 tier points
              IndexRulz.


              Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
              lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
              bifflez yo<3

              Comment

              • rshadow8888
                FFR's Buizel
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 3120

                #337
                Re: tournament of many credits

                Originally posted by lXD
                sorry haha, im still winning you just have a slightly better combo


                get those goods down and youl get me, im horrible at this song rofl.
                Seeing as I can't play this game 1 handed left handed, I guess you win.

                Comment

                • Janeille
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 129

                  #338
                  Re: tournament of many credits

                  Here we are! Round 5 ends on Wednesday June 20th at 11 PM!

                  Round 5
                  Song= Splash Beats
                  Tiebreak= Piano Etude (Demon Fire)



                  Paramountgymnst
                  Stepmaniagod6969

                  lXD (18-2-0-3)
                  Doug31 (8-1-0-2)

                  Matrixdude
                  Tasselfoot (21-2-0-3)

                  Nuon (10-0-0-1)
                  Boris x Rad

                  Frankkk
                  Lumphoboextreme

                  Janeille
                  Hammymcsquirrel (4-0-0-2)

                  Flawofhumanity
                  Stoners netname

                  Rshadow8888 (39-9-8-8)
                  Darkshark

                  hullmo717
                  coolade123
                  Last edited by Janeille; 06-19-2007, 10:19 AM.

                  Comment

                  • lXD
                    L not I
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1398

                    #339
                    Re: tournament of many credits

                    oh goddamnit

                    gj doug wins =/
                    AAA's - 125+19
                    best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                    latest - sound of my dream
                    219 tier points
                    IndexRulz.


                    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                    lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                    bifflez yo<3

                    Comment

                    • rshadow8888
                      FFR's Buizel
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3120

                      #340
                      Re: tournament of many credits

                      Roffle, I get dark now. Time to try and AAA this thing then.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #341
                        Re: tournament of many credits

                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • lXD
                          L not I
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1398

                          #342
                          Re: tournament of many credits

                          Originally posted by rshadow8888
                          Roffle, I get dark now. Time to try and AAA this thing then.
                          you can AAA splash beats? WTF
                          AAA's - 125+19
                          best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                          latest - sound of my dream
                          219 tier points
                          IndexRulz.


                          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                          lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                          bifflez yo<3

                          Comment

                          • Nu0n
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 1040

                            #343
                            Re: tournament of many credits

                            Good luck boris x rad, This song is going to be really hard. =(
                            Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

                            Comment

                            • rshadow8888
                              FFR's Buizel
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3120

                              #344
                              Re: tournament of many credits

                              Originally posted by lXD
                              you can AAA splash beats? WTF
                              No, but if I wanna even tie dark I would have to.

                              Comment

                              • lXD
                                L not I
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 1398

                                #345
                                Re: tournament of many credits

                                ooo gotcha haha





                                and wow this is actually a pretty good score, idk how good doug is at it though haha =X
                                AAA's - 125+19
                                best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                                latest - sound of my dream
                                219 tier points
                                IndexRulz.


                                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                                lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                                bifflez yo<3

                                Comment

                                Working...