tournament of many credits

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lumphoboextreme
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 8592

    #226
    Re: tournament of many credits

    gl to whoever i'm playing. i have 21 goods so far.

    Comment

    • coolade123
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 326

      #227
      Re: tournament of many credits

      Here's my score. I'll do better if needed.



      Originally posted by KgZ
      Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

      lmao what

      Comment

      • Matrixdude
        And She Screams My Name
        • Jun 2006
        • 1351

        #228
        Re: tournament of many credits

        Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
        EDIT: wow. i just noticed matrixdude is actually really good. :O lol, i thought you sucked. xD
        Uhh... Thanks? Lol, I'll be back with a score soon.

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #229
          Re: tournament of many credits

          I don't think this score is that great for me, but I'm too lazy to do better.

          Comment

          • lumphoboextreme
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 8592

            #230
            Re: tournament of many credits

            Originally posted by Matrixdude
            Uhh... Thanks? Lol, I'll be back with a score soon.
            XD i remember like 6 months ago when you were a total noob and all you did was post in game forums according to trd.

            Comment

            • Liquid3arth
              is LIFE!
              • Sep 2006
              • 833

              #231
              Re: tournament of many credits

              yes a FC i did it on 2.0 so thats why my PA is horrible



              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



              <----- Use it

              Comment

              • Matrixdude
                And She Screams My Name
                • Jun 2006
                • 1351

                #232
                Re: tournament of many credits

                Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                XD i remember like 6 months ago when you were a total noob and all you did was post in game forums according to trd.
                Yeah, TRD just has something against me in which I can't understand. But yeah 6 months ago I sucked... A lot. Well uh, thanks for noticing my great improvement, I guess. Lol.

                Anyway I probably won't have a score for this song for couple days >_>

                This song kills me, my PA sucks on it for some reason.

                Comment

                • HammyMcSquirrel
                  Everlong
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 3833

                  #233
                  Re: tournament of many credits

                  Ha, OMW. I'm glad I'm not against Darkshark...Though any round would suck if you were against her. XD
                  Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 06-10-2007, 12:55 AM.

                  Comment

                  • paramountgymnst
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 335

                    #234
                    Re: tournament of many credits

                    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=63ui2d4

                    Comment

                    • lumphoboextreme
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 8592

                      #235
                      Re: tournament of many credits

                      yeah, the only way for any of us to beat her is if she didn't submit. xD

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #236
                        Re: tournament of many credits

                        well, best I've done so far
                        Attached Files
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • HammyMcSquirrel
                          Everlong
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 3833

                          #237
                          Re: tournament of many credits

                          Wait...Colt is done with FFR? I read it somewhere in the "FFR Scores" thread.

                          Comment

                          • Nu0n
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 1040

                            #238
                            Re: tournament of many credits

                            This song is hard for index... so yeah w/e lXD is index to so GL beating my score... if you do i will top it. but for now im using this.

                            Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

                            Comment

                            • brothaice
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 2940

                              #239
                              Re: tournament of many credits

                              brothaice 1-1 What is this? I won both my rounds.

                              Comment

                              • lumphoboextreme
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 8592

                                #240
                                Re: tournament of many credits

                                Originally posted by brothaice
                                brothaice 1-1 What is this? I won both my rounds.
                                hmmm.. NU0N!!! you messed up. >_< hmm someone else lost one then...

                                EDIT: oh, no he didn't... you lost to darkshark round 1. =)
                                Last edited by lumphoboextreme; 06-10-2007, 06:11 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...