tournament of many credits

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lumphoboextreme
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 8592

    #256
    Re: tournament of many credits

    lmao, sorry i was gone. its my b-day so i took a day break from ffr. im back now though. yeah you can pm me your scores or post them.

    Comment

    • brothaice
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2005
      • 2940

      #257
      Re: tournament of many credits

      Originally posted by brothaice
      You can go ahead and put me at 2-0 now please
      QFE

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #258
        Re: tournament of many credits

        9/18 posts on this page including this were made by someone with a squirrel avatar. XD

        also, QFE?

        Comment

        • lumphoboextreme
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 8592

          #259
          Re: tournament of many credits

          Originally posted by Janeille
          You can PM your scores to me. I'm overriding lump ;]
          oh, if you wanna override me and run this tourney, by all means do so, but you'll have to update EVERYTHING. muahaha.

          Comment

          • Janeille
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 129

            #260
            Re: tournament of many credits

            Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
            oh, if you wanna override me and run this tourney, by all means do so, but you'll have to update EVERYTHING. muahaha.
            I'm sure I'd do a better job than you have!

            Comment

            • lumphoboextreme
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 8592

              #261
              Re: tournament of many credits

              Originally posted by Janeille
              I'm sure I'd do a better job than you have!
              pfft. i'm not doing that bad of a job, plus, once school ends i'll have a lot more time to do stuff. =P

              Comment

              • rshadow8888
                FFR's Buizel
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 3120

                #262
                Re: tournament of many credits

                This is getting intense.

                Comment

                • lumphoboextreme
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 8592

                  #263
                  Re: tournament of many credits

                  very intense. ohay. im almost top 50 in postcount.

                  Comment

                  • rshadow8888
                    FFR's Buizel
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3120

                    #264
                    Re: tournament of many credits

                    post whore and game whore?

                    You must wear the leather ass-less pants all day.

                    Comment

                    • Janeille
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 129

                      #265
                      Re: tournament of many credits

                      Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                      pfft. i'm not doing that bad of a job, plus, once school ends i'll have a lot more time to do stuff. =P
                      For the next round, I'm handling it since my finals are done on wednesday. I'm also going to send out messages to those who had not submitted (which you don't do) and update on a regular basis.

                      Comment

                      • brothaice
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 2940

                        #266
                        Re: tournament of many credits

                        Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                        9/18 posts on this page including this were made by someone with a squirrel avatar. XD

                        also, QFE?
                        Quoted For Emphases

                        Because it STILL says 1-1 next to my name.

                        Comment

                        • HammyMcSquirrel
                          Everlong
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 3833

                          #267
                          Re: tournament of many credits

                          Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                          9/18 posts on this page including this were made by someone with a squirrel avatar. XD
                          Brothaice and I do our best.

                          Edit: I got this the first day and I was going to snipe Colt with it, but that isn't really fair. So yeah...here you go.



                          Errr...I will try to improve if I have to. XD
                          Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 06-11-2007, 08:37 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Liquid3arth
                            is LIFE!
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 833

                            #268
                            Re: tournament of many credits

                            Heres a list of everyones score lumpho who has posted it in the forum:

                            darkshark
                            argo15

                            hullmo717
                            flawofhumanity (31-2-0-5)

                            janeille
                            brothaice

                            scwolf
                            ddr_mike

                            dandandamdandan1111
                            doug31 (17-0-0-0)

                            boris x rad
                            lumphoboextreme

                            colt.45 (1-0-0-0)
                            hammymcsquirrel (1-0-0-0) {119-44-37-28-266 combo)

                            stepmaniagod6969
                            tasselfoot

                            matrixdude
                            liquid3arth (63-3-0-7)

                            nu0n (45-2-0-6)
                            lXD (86-7-9-7-1053 combo)

                            i love you
                            drugstorecowboy

                            shadowswordsman
                            sammo123

                            paramountgymnst (292-87-264-182-82 combo)
                            rshadow8888 (310-72-68-85-246 combo)

                            dreamtinanightmare
                            irishgangfight

                            u84
                            the5thmoon

                            justom
                            stoners netname

                            frankkk
                            fractal monkey (102-2-2-7-890 combo)

                            palmizzydude22
                            coolade123 (49-4-1-10-1211 combo)

                            harrythecabledude
                            eskimocarl



                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                            <----- Use it

                            Comment

                            • BoRiS X RaD
                              I play index :-)
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 417

                              #269
                              Re: tournament of many credits

                              im not gonna post a score this round cus i know im gonna lose no matter what so dont kick me from the tourny

                              Comment

                              • Nu0n
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 1040

                                #270
                                Re: tournament of many credits

                                Originally posted by BoRiS X RaD
                                im not gonna post a score this round cus i know im gonna lose no matter what so dont kick me from the tourny

                                Hey you play index, i know how hard frozen is for you, If you post a score and somebody makes fun of you i will be sure to rip them a new asshole.
                                Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

                                Comment

                                Working...