15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jade5_
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    im goin in

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I can't wait to see how this one'll go. A whole new era :eyes:

    EDIT: Wait I'm gonna be in a different state for the 2nd round I think LMAOOOO hopefully I'm able to access a computer for that time.
    Last edited by SubaruPoptart; 05-13-2022, 03:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    ngl I'm kinda nervous about this. Ima just wish for the best and hope that i get top 3 in D6

    Leave a comment:


  • Kawaii025
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Hype.

    Leave a comment:


  • EppuJoloZ
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    time to get another participation trophy!

    Leave a comment:


  • PhantomPuppy
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    i'm ready to get eliminated round 1 yet again :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Phynx
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Fuck man, they're gonna lump me into D6 and I haven't played barely any FFR for months now. UGGGGHHHH
    Last edited by Phynx; 05-13-2022, 10:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • justin
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    les goooooo

    going to have to put in some serious work to de-rust if I want to even try to keep up at all

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Wonder how the placements will work with the seasons being added

    Leave a comment:


  • Skayles
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    hi hello i'm here to derust and get top 3 d6

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Elite Ninja
    Forever stuck in D6 let's go. Been forever since I last competed in an OT. At least this time I've de-rusted some so maybe I'll make it a few rounds in. D6 is harder than it used to be.
    iono, that Pandora AAA 2 weeks ago lookin kinda sussy

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    I NEVER thought I would wake up to this lmao
    Last edited by ToonE156; 05-13-2022, 06:39 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rapta
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Excite.

    Leave a comment:


  • NotSpiralingEnough
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    dee times six

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Forever stuck in D6 let's go. Been forever since I last competed in an OT. At least this time I've de-rusted some so maybe I'll make it a few rounds in. D6 is harder than it used to be.
    Last edited by Elite Ninja; 05-13-2022, 03:10 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...