TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #706
    Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

    Placeholder yee






    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #707
      Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Yo rushy wanna die?

      Is that proof I have achieved meme status?
      That ship has sailed.


      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #708
        Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        That ship has sailed.
        Take it out of thread if you want to be a dickface :=D )





        Comment

        • ItsOnlyDanO
          Stuck in the past
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2013
          • 1168

          #709
          Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

          jamais vu

          ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          Ghosts appear and fade away.......

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #710
            Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)






            Comment

            • FF_rules
              FF Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 668

              #711
              Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
              Why aren't you D3, you did well enough on those lol :P
              Shit shit shit

              Damnit
              idk man; 15g average on a Round 5 is like insta-boot material lol. I definitely tried though; Piano x Forte also so happened to be my go to relax song; I play it way too often.

              Comment

              • mrpreggers
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Feb 2011
                • 3395

                #712
                Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                would be nice to have a file i can read : - ( here ya go deadly no help from me good luck heheheheheheh

                maybe i'm being dramatic the more i warm up on this the less impossible this seems ok thanks for motivating me to play this file TSR
                Last edited by mrpreggers; 03-30-2015, 01:09 PM.

                Comment

                • Kawaii025
                  Fake D4
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1404

                  #713
                  Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                  Originally posted by FF_rules
                  idk man; 15g average on a Round 5 is like insta-boot material lol. I definitely tried though; Piano x Forte also so happened to be my go to relax song; I play it way too often.
                  =__=

                  I have so much more improving to do... :c



                  Piano x Forte to come later.
                  My List of FFR Tournaments
                  Pre-10/16/16
                  Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                  Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                  Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                  Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                  Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                  Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                  Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                  Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                  Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                  Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                  Comment

                  • ssbmchamp
                    Can't improve at this game.
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 1128

                    #714
                    Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                    uhhhh here's this....

                    Comment

                    • axith
                      FFR Veteran
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 1251

                      #715
                      Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                      Comment

                      • TheSaxRunner05
                        The Doctor
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 6144

                        #716
                        Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                        Discussion about the bonus songs:

                        I selected them about 10 points over the current round's difficulty, slightly less for the higher divisions.

                        However,

                        I probably overshot the high end, considering each point of difficulty on the higher end is more of a gap. I feel very restrained on the D7 side, because of the lack of songs in that range (and I'm not making anyone play DP or RATO ever).

                        Solution:

                        I am going to allow an alternate songs ,but not as particularly skillset heavy as HA or Trilly Jaim. Vu. I think D2-D4 would have worked alone with the other selections I'm about to make. But out of fairness, I will give them a second song option as well, but they won't be particularly easier than the original song choices, just another option for varied skillsets.

                        Here they are:

                        D2
                        Etude To A Dragon (46)
                        600 AD in Piano (47)

                        D2.5
                        Carrousel Paradise (55)
                        Katharsis (57)

                        D3
                        Piano X Forte (64)
                        to the Heaven -Driven Beat Remix- (64)

                        D4
                        HAELEQUIN (74)
                        Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze (74)

                        D5
                        Shippuujinrai (82)
                        Hardkore Atomic (83)

                        D5.5
                        Mourning the Lost (84)
                        The Limit Does Not Exist (86)

                        D6
                        Extratone Pirates (Drunk Optimus Remix) (91)
                        Jamais Vu (93)

                        D7
                        Heterochromia Iridis (95)
                        Staple on Smile (96)

                        Thank you for your patience and understanding. This is a very tough act to balance.

                        Edit:// Clarification: These are one OR the other, not both
                        Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 03-30-2015, 04:03 PM.


                        Comment

                        • ItsOnlyDanO
                          Stuck in the past
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 1168

                          #717
                          Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                          was doing awful on etude but I got this and was happy (probably could improve it)

                          Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                          Comment

                          • ssbmchamp
                            Can't improve at this game.
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1128

                            #718
                            Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                            as bad as this is i suppose i should post considering it's better than my last best which was also a FC

                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #719
                              Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)



                              and



                              thanks bye.
                              Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-30-2015, 05:05 PM.


                              Comment

                              • .Gazelle.
                                Mr. Skeltal
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 1506

                                #720
                                Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                                fuc, i completely forgot to play the rounds songs


                                Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                                Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                                Comment

                                Working...