TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PrawnSkunk
    Administrator
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Administrator
    • Dec 2007
    • 3907

    #841
    Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)


    {forgot to play} ReMiX

    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #842
      Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

      Only Missing scores from:

      ssbmchamp
      MarcusHawkins

      If I don't have them soon with the late penalty, I'll go ahead and close things out. They would still get prizes, but the round score for them would be 99999.

      Updated to here, will wrap things up by tomorrow night.


      Comment

      • ssbmchamp
        Can't improve at this game.
        • Oct 2006
        • 1128

        #843
        Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

        i submitted already like the first day the round came out

        Originally posted by ssbmchamp
        apologizing in advance SuperNovaGIAN....I can't even get close to a score like this on I hate the 80's plus i got a new computer which im still getting used to (i got this on my old one while it still works lol) so once this computer dies im kinda screwed

        Comment

        • PhantomPuppy
          Washed and Irrelevant D7
          • May 2012
          • 1808

          #844
          Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

          so this is the last round right? early gg to all, and ty sax for the tourney. wish i coulda done better on my scores lol. d5 is tough.

          10th OT (D3): 13th
          11th OT (D6): 11th
          12th OT (D6): 6th
          13th OT (D7): 31st
          14th OT (D7): 25th
          15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
          16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          you know what they say

          under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

          Comment

          • TheSaxRunner05
            The Doctor
            • Apr 2006
            • 6144

            #845
            Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

            Originally posted by ssbmchamp
            i submitted already like the first day the round came out
            I apologize, I thought I had that part covered but I must have gone past it.

            I'll add it now to the sheet.

            Edit:// I realize what I did, I had accidentally put your score in your partner's box
            Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 04-15-2015, 09:25 PM.


            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #846
              Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

              Hey Sax will you accept this for the bonus song?






              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #847
                Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

                Final Results!

                1st - FFF
                2nd - The Fckin Mcdonald Kings
                3rd - Awein is a Walrus
                4th - Crispy Bacon-Wrapped Prawn Cakes
                5th - Incredibly Chibi LEEF Committee
                6th - Deja vu
                7th - 10
                8th - Super Nova Champ
                9th - 14
                10th - Smash
                11th - Finger Masters
                12th - Rob's a shitlord
                13th - TrumpetAttack
                14th - Replicant-FFR-Ignition


                I have a fairly massive prize pot to distribute, the average prize is going to be over 50,000 credits. Thank you to everyone who participated!
                Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 04-17-2015, 10:24 PM.


                Comment

                • ThunderFlip
                  ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 598

                  #848
                  Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

                  Thank you TSR for hosting this tournament. It was fun being able to partner up with mah bud. Some of the later song choices were pretty troll, but can't really complain, made things more interesting.

                  Comment

                  • FF_rules
                    FF Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 668

                    #849
                    Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

                    Thanks TSR hosting this tourney and for that special exception of letting me get my scores in weeks in advance (Using a different computer set up in korea was impossible as I had feared lol). Pretty interesting tourney; gladly join another. Special shout outs to RNG for giving me the best partner this tourney.
                    Last edited by FF_rules; 04-17-2015, 07:59 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Kawaii025
                      Fake D4
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1404

                      #850
                      Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

                      Thanks for hosting TSR, I had fun!

                      Also Candor is amazins.
                      My List of FFR Tournaments
                      Pre-10/16/16
                      Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                      Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                      Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                      Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                      Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                      Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                      Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                      Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #851
                        Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

                        Congratulations to all participants and a huge thanks to TSR for hosting the tournament~

                        I really liked this tournament and the way this was a duo tournament





                        Comment

                        • MarcusHawkins
                          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 1221

                          #852
                          Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

                          Sorry for letting the team down, school and zero hour got in my way. (and maybe stress)

                          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                          This man is three months too early.
                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          what the fuck marcus lmao

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                          Best Newbie
                          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                          Up And Coming FFRer
                          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                          Comment

                          • mrpreggers
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 3395

                            #853
                            Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

                            the formula in the spreadsheet for total points adds the j column twice

                            Comment

                            • TheSaxRunner05
                              The Doctor
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 6144

                              #854
                              Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

                              Thank you everyone for participating, I know the last two rounds I haven't been great about updating the SS. Our family has been house shopping and successfully placed a bid on a house last week! Things have been a bit nuts, and after a month or so, I may no have consistent internet access in the new home for a little while.

                              Anyways, I learned a lot from this experience, especially from the cross-divisional nature of this tournament. I know there was some balance issues, and that's why I offered additional bonus song options on round 5. I found picking songs of equal relative difficulty over multiple divisions considering players' differing skillsets and abilities is very difficult. Some of the bonus songs were gimicky in nature and gimick songs as well, something I wish to avoid in the future in an otherwise straight-PA event. In terms of dropouts, I did what I could to accomodate people who wished to stay active in the tournament when their partners dropped. Thank you to those who stuck it out. As I said, I've learned much from running this tournament, and I hope that can make me a better host for future events.

                              I've never hosted the same tournament format twice, and this one was certainly interesting. I hope to better incorporate all skill levels into varied formats in the future.

                              Gotta fix something

                              @pregs Wow how did that happen, 1 second
                              Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 04-17-2015, 10:21 PM.


                              Comment

                              • TheSaxRunner05
                                The Doctor
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 6144

                                #855
                                Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

                                FIXED
                                1st - FFF - 200 - 170,000 Credits
                                2nd - The Fckin Mcdonald Kings - 194 - 160,000 Credits
                                3rd - Awein is a Walrus - 188 - 150,000 Credits
                                4th - Crispy Bacon-Wrapped Prawn Cakes - 187 - 140,000 Credits
                                5th - Incredibly Chibi LEEF Committee - 176 - 130,000 Credits
                                6th - Deja vu - 171 - 120,000 Credits
                                7th - 10 - 169 - 110,000 Credits
                                8th - Super Nova Champ - 168 -100,000 Credits
                                9th - 14 - 167 - 90,000 Credits
                                10th - Smash - 166 - 85,000 Credits
                                10th - Finger Masters - 166 - 85,000 Credits
                                12th - Rob's a shitlord - 164 - 80,000 Credits
                                13th - TrumpetAttack - 160 - 75,000 Credits
                                14th - Replicant-FFR-Ignition - 158 - 70,000 Credits

                                Added some credits to make the total come out rounded off


                                Comment

                                Working...