The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #1186
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

    Challenge #15

    This should qualify for the Tier 6 token card. My highest AAA is an 84 (Double Helix I believe)

    As for the pack, horde pack please.


    praise jack songs and their low note densities






    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • User1176756

      #1187
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

      gold stinger

      You have a new Horde Pack!

      You tear open the package to reveal:

      2 Baby Don't You Want Me - Tier 1
      10 Alpha Helix - Tier 2
      23 Drum Song - Tier 3
      3 FF7 - Theme of Aeris - Tier 1
      5 Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow [Heavy] - Tier 1


      Sum of card values: 2800
      + Kakke Ecko (I Love J-Core Forever Mixxx)
      -----------------------------------
      i don't think rng likes you today.

      Comment

      • jgano
        Retired
        • Jan 2008
        • 664

        #1188
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)







        Master AAA's: 30
        Guru AAA's: 1
        Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
        Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

        Comment

        • User1176756

          #1189
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

          jgano

          You have a new Token Pack!

          You tear open the package to reveal:

          29 Heavy Danger - Tier 3
          9 Token Whore - Tier 1
          26 Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl v2 - Tier 3


          -----------------------------------

          Comment

          • sickufully
            Sir Krisk
            • Dec 2007
            • 930

            #1190
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

            Currently selling 2 T6's I have duplicates of. Looking for either 7.5k credits for both or another 2 cards in the same tier I don't have.

            Cards - Brainwave (50) & Enchanting Venus (50).

            Comment

            • User1176756

              #1191
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

              I'll let you take my Duality and Legendary Etude for those. Considering I don't care about what's in my collection. :P I just sell stuff.

              Comment

              • sickufully
                Sir Krisk
                • Dec 2007
                • 930

                #1192
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

                Originally posted by badman7772
                I'll let you take my Duality and Legendary Etude for those. Considering I don't care about what's in my collection. :P I just sell stuff.
                Deal. Cheers for that buddy.

                Comment

                • User1176756

                  #1193
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

                  Processed.

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #1194
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

                    Buying Tier 8 cards, 12k each
                    Or tier 9 for 38k
                    Last edited by rushyrulz; 04-20-2015, 09:47 AM.


                    Comment

                    • ThunderFlip
                      ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 598

                      #1195
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

                      Took me a while to do this one, RNG-sama thought it would be fun to put minijacks in like every 32nd note I encountered. X_X

                      Best AAA: 72 Flounder
                      Should be good for the token card and I'll take a Horde Pack.

                      75 Mario Minor



                      74 Flight of the Bumblebee



                      76 Blooddrunk [Heavy]



                      72 Over The Ocean



                      78 Piano Etude (Gymnastics)

                      Comment

                      • User1176756

                        #1196
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

                        @rushy
                        Take my two tier 8's if you want em.

                        ThunderFlip

                        You have a new Horde Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        14 8-Bit Day Dreamer - Tier 2
                        20 Killer Dance Floor - Tier 3
                        5 Bomb the Base - Tier 1
                        8 Arrrrrr - Tier 1
                        37 ULTRAnumb - Tier 4


                        Sum of card values: 3150
                        + Battle Ax - Tier 6
                        -----------------------------------
                        aarrghh

                        Comment

                        • scoper49
                          Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 524

                          #1197
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

                          Yipee. Highest AAA is 44 so I started with my AAA on Aurora and was disappointed in not AAA'ing again. Oh well. Tried not to be a wimp and picked some (barely) higher level songs. Kind of short on time today.

                          I guess I'll try a quality pack this time.

                          Last edited by scoper49; 04-20-2015, 04:03 PM.
                          My YouTube piano music channel

                          Originally posted by Redorigami
                          THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                          It's not an option.
                          My TCG Binder




                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #1198
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

                            scoper49

                            You have a new Quality Pack!

                            You tear open the package to reveal:

                            50 Waltz In The Rain - Tier 6
                            41 Chaoz Fantasy - Tier 5
                            37 Utopia - Tier 4


                            Sum of card values: 3600
                            + lolharp5000 - Tier 6
                            -----------------------------------

                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #1199
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)



                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #1200
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

                                Processed and congrats on 250k value achievement!

                                Comment

                                Working...