The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #1156
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

    damn standard plus seems to be selling well this week
    Pizza69

    You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

    You tear open the package to reveal:

    10 Pathos - Tier 2
    72 Phalanx - Tier 8
    11 Floating Through Time - Tier 2
    36 July - Tier 4


    Sum of card values: 7050
    + IDOL (Danpa with Posing Guys ver) - Tier 6
    -----------------------------------

    Comment

    • User1176756

      #1157
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

      Being completely random so hi I'm D7. :P

      Comment

      • Pizza69
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2013
        • 700

        #1158
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

        Takecore of Yourself + IDOL = T7
        T7 + Sicilian Sun = T8

        Comment

        • User1176756

          #1159
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

          Saw that coming. :P

          Code:
          Song 1			Song 2					Result
          Takecore of Yourself	IDOL (Danpa with Posing Guys ver)	Wonder World! v2
          Sicilian Sun		Wonder World! v2			        404th of July
          Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2015, 06:20 PM.

          Comment

          • User1176756

            #1160
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

            SPONCON TIME!

            So today I was getting out of church when I noticed that the card shop across the street was getting their Saturday shipments (a day late for some reason). I unlocked the shop door to find out that the case of packs was halfway open for some reason and still needed to be organized. I then realized that there were no security cameras or anything of the sort. So I blatantly forgot about everything that the pastor at church told me about the seven deadly sins and simply took 100 packs from the case.

            I was going to unwrap them for myself so that I could beat rushy to 250,000 card value (and maybe even obtain the For FFR card) but I knew he'd catch something and fire me right off the spot. Instead, I'm going to be sneaking a pack to the first 15 people or anyone that comes at this hour (whichever one comes first.)

            Get a combo based on what numbered pack you want from 1 to 100. You do not have to pass this song. No two people can have the same combo number.

            These packs are completely random, and you may even get a Token pack, or even a Quantum pack that contains nothing at all!

            No achievements will be awarded for this sponcon, but if you pull the song that you played for this sponcon, you will be awarded 150k credits!

            Comment

            • Pizza69
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2013
              • 700

              #1161
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)

              someone had to do it

              Comment

              • User1176756

                #1162
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)

                I'll do one big pack post at the end. So you guys know.

                Originally posted by badman7772
                SPONCON TIME!

                So today I was getting out of church when I noticed that the card shop across the street was getting their Saturday shipments (a day late for some reason). I unlocked the shop door to find out that the case of packs was halfway open for some reason and still needed to be organized. I then realized that there were no security cameras or anything of the sort. So I blatantly forgot about everything that the pastor at church told me about the seven deadly sins and simply took 100 packs from the case.

                I was going to unwrap them for myself so that I could beat rushy to 250,000 card value (and maybe even obtain the For FFR card) but I knew he'd catch something and fire me right off the spot. Instead, I'm going to be sneaking a pack to the first 15 people or anyone that comes at this hour (whichever one comes first.)

                Get a combo based on what numbered pack you want from 1 to 100. You do not have to pass this song. No two people can have the same combo number.

                These packs are completely random, and you may even get a Token pack, or even a Quantum pack that contains nothing at all!

                No achievements will be awarded for this sponcon, but if you pull the song that you played for this sponcon, you will be awarded 150k credits!
                Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2015, 07:07 PM.

                Comment

                • MyNameIsNothing
                  ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 519

                  #1163
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)

                  I LIKE PACKS

                  Comment

                  • Kawaii025
                    Fake D4
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1404

                    #1164
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)

                    Uhh...hi.

                    My List of FFR Tournaments
                    Pre-10/16/16
                    Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                    Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                    Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                    Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                    Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                    Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                    Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                    Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                    Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                    Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #1165
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)



                      it's the magicallest.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • MarcusHawkins
                        The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 1221

                        #1166
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)


                        I hope I still have that luck! :P

                        Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                        This man is three months too early.
                        Originally posted by badman7772
                        Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        what the fuck marcus lmao

                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                        Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                        Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                        Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                        Best Newbie
                        1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                        Up And Coming FFRer
                        2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                        Comment

                        • Dark Saga
                          Known as WalterToro.
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 201

                          #1167
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)

                          PLEASE BE LUCKY

                          Number 56
                          Last edited by Dark Saga; 04-19-2015, 07:21 PM.
                          D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
                          4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
                          D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
                          D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #1168
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)

                            6 down 9 to go. Get it? 69?

                            Comment

                            • LeftyRighty
                              i'm dog girl
                              • Feb 2014
                              • 469

                              #1169
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)

                              oh i'd like a pack please



                              Comment

                              • awein999
                                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 4647

                                #1170
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15 + SPONCON)

                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                i am super purple hippo

                                Comment

                                Working...