6th Official FFR Tournament - Is over, Congrats to all our winners!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magicturbo
    Beatrix~
    • Jul 2008
    • 1508

    #3211
    Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    Apologies to D1, apparently I had the wrong file. Just uploaded the fixed version of it.
    LUL

    Comment

    • Clipso
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 86

      #3212
      Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

      the D6 song is wayyyyyy easier than the D5 song for me x.x

      Comment

      • awein999
        (ಠ⌣ಠ)
        • Oct 2007
        • 4647

        #3213
        Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

        Originally posted by Clipso
        the D6 song is wayyyyyy easier than the D5 song for me x.x
        Trade you omg lol
        Originally posted by Staiain
        i am super purple hippo

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #3214
          Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

          Story of Dreamers is only recording 671,150 instead of 764,150 for an AAA.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • hi19hi19
            lol happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 12194

            #3215
            Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
            what says that tournament rounds have to be perfectly linear and progressive? Work with what is given, y'know?
            Nothing. Not complaining other than the fact an AAA cutoff might cause people to rage, which we tend to want to avoid.

            Mostly commenting that I personally think they were backwards. I clearly have worked with what I was given as I AAA'd both regardless ^_^


            Comment

            • Ninty64
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2008
              • 738

              #3216
              Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

              This is raw scoring, right? <3

              Comment

              • xTiff3rzx
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 85

                #3217
                Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

                :[[ it's not recording my score...

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #3218
                  Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

                  Originally posted by xTiff3rzx
                  :[[ it's not recording my score...
                  Like I mentioned, since it's a different notecount, the recording is messed up now (the file change made it from 433 to 493). There may be a difference in the song length or something
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #3219
                    Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

                    in b4 nobody in D3 AAAs D3's song.


                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #3220
                      Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

                      Unreal lost the AAA on the second last note in vidchat, holy shit I feel so bad for him x_x

                      edit: but he just got it so it's aite :')


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • ghount
                        Chief Brown Water
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 101

                        #3221
                        Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

                        Originally posted by ichliebekase
                        D4 is the new D6 LOLOL it's gonna be AAA or die.
                        Had to make up for round 1.

                        Comment

                        • TheThong
                          ♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
                          • May 2009
                          • 520

                          #3222
                          Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

                          My score saved once when I got a really bad score, and now that I've gotten better scores it's not saving onto the dashboard at all. Haha. Guess I'll wait til later to play.

                          Comment

                          • Sweet_Feet
                            Washed Up
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 1934

                            #3223
                            Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            in b4 nobody in D3 AAAs D3's song.
                            Predicting 3 AAAs for them.

                            Comment

                            • The_Toymaker
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 820

                              #3224
                              Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

                              Originally posted by Sweet_Feet
                              Predicting 3 AAAs for them.
                              Who do you think will AAA? Lol

                              Comment

                              • Ziergdsx18
                                ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 2800

                                #3225
                                Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

                                FUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS





                                | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                                Comment

                                Working...