Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6532

    #61
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

    =D we missed you last time ='[

    Comment

    • PrawnSkunk
      Administrator
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Administrator
      • Dec 2007
      • 3907

      #62
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

      I was in Vegas just a couple days after the last meetup.

      Comment

      • Zakvvv666
        I catch fruit
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2009
        • 2861

        #63
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

        I won't be able to make the meetup seeing as I won't have enough money, oh well I should make a summer one for sure next year as long as it's on a weekend.



        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

        Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #64
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

          Seeing Ally's thread for their meetup reminded me of this one. The time is coming nearer and if we're going to do this we should probably figure out what date it's going to be lol. I'm worried about potential weather issues with this but worth a shot I suppose. I think it's going to have to be after xmas for AJ and I to be able to do it. Seems right now it's tied for new years weekend and the weekend after.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #65
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

            Let's spend New Years as an FFR family <3

            Comment

            • Tyson ultima
              Autismspeaks.gov
              • Nov 2006
              • 1421

              #66
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

              Yea I went to 8otb the other day but forget to tell halogen about it lol. Anyway if you find out a date my friend shadowdragon shouldn't have a problem taking me

              Comment

              • CammyGoesRawr
                nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
                • Jul 2011
                • 2477

                #67
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                Looks like its only a little over an hour away for me, so i may be able to go. (:

                Comment

                • alloyus
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3269

                  #68
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                  If this is after Christmas that would be wonderful, I don't think I'd have any chance of making it before Haven't been able to get a job :/ Even with Christmas money I'm not sure I'd make it, but will have to see how much I get and figure out if I can somehow budget it :3 Miss you guys~ (Also, FFRian New Years would be SICK)

                  ^FFP_D0pey btw

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #69
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                    I honestly don't even know if AJ and I can pull this off for the wintertime. I'd love to see all you guys again, I really would but it's a rough time right now ya know? Maybe we should just go for springtime, then we wont have to worry about weather getting in the way as well.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • JenovaSephiroth
                      pink dragon irl
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 828

                      #70
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                      Now that I have a job (read: part time burger king until I get my degree, lol), I'm gonna need some time to save up. I should be fine for some time in January, like that weekend after New Years. We'll see how my schedule evolves by then. So far, I'm not working weekends, so it's all good.

                      If we have to delay it to the spring, that's cool, too. It just means that I have more time to gather funds. ;D

                      Comment

                      • Tyson ultima
                        Autismspeaks.gov
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1421

                        #71
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                        Have no idea about future dates. Pretty intent on winter time. Either way come up with a date soon ya guise cause my friend can take me down and i can jack jenova for some munnies

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #72
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                          If anything I'd have to say the weekend after new years as well for us. And that's if we can manage to pull the money together.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • alloyus
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3269

                            #73
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                            Should be able to come~~~ Just have to secure a vehicle

                            ^FFP_D0pey btw

                            Comment

                            • alloyus
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3269

                              #74
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                              Bump for confirmation from everyone. Weekend after new year's? Just trying to look at getting a bus ticket.

                              ^FFP_D0pey btw

                              Comment

                              • Tyson ultima
                                Autismspeaks.gov
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1421

                                #75
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                                Yea waiting

                                Comment

                                Working...