Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6532

    #46
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

    its not your fault. i brought it up several times to people. they should have paid up. you made them, i didnt expect you to pay me back.

    Comment

    • lumphoboextreme
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 8592

      #47
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

      Hmmm how close is that to Atlantic City?

      Comment

      • kmay
        Don't forget me
        • Jan 2007
        • 6532

        #48
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

        google it?

        Comment

        • Tyson ultima
          Autismspeaks.gov
          • Nov 2006
          • 1421

          #49
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

          From atlantic city it is porbably maybee 2 hrs away or some shit. Also Kmay I would like to mention i do have the intent but lets face it i dont go to NNJ much

          Comment

          • kmay
            Don't forget me
            • Jan 2007
            • 6532

            #50
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

            >:[ pay me diiiiiiiick

            Comment

            • lumphoboextreme
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 8592

              #51
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

              Well I may go to hang out and go to AC for some poker who knows...

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #52
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                I'd go to AC but I have the baby, plus there are people that wouldn't be able to go.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • NeoMasterPie
                  Forum User
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1405

                  #53
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                  gosh, i'd really love to come to this.

                  too bad dunellen is 8 hours away from me

                  Comment

                  • Sprite-
                    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 7317

                    #54
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                    Less than an hour and a half from me. Cool 8)

                    Comment

                    • dragon890x
                      ☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 565

                      #55
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                      Depending on the date, I might go. :3
                      Last edited by dragon890x; 10-21-2011, 05:55 PM.

                      [ Link ]

                      Comment

                      • TC_mistrisofevl
                        Mr. Hardass McHardasson
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 261

                        #56
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                        Seems interesting, depending on what events would be planned I might make an attempt to show up.

                        Comment

                        • alloyus
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3269

                          #57
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                          All we did at the summer one was hang around at the arcade XD (Although there WAS a very nice trip to Panera Bread Saturday night) Even if the arcade isn't your thing you should still come and chill

                          ^FFP_D0pey btw

                          Comment

                          • TC_mistrisofevl
                            Mr. Hardass McHardasson
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 261

                            #58
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                            It'd take a bit of thought if I decided to come. I don't know most people on this site, yet alone the east coast and NJ is a long way to drive to meet strangers.

                            Comment

                            • Sprite-
                              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 7317

                              #59
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                              Let's do it up!

                              Comment

                              • awein999
                                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 4647

                                #60
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                                I'm looking forward to this so much it excites me to think about.
                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                i am super purple hippo

                                Comment

                                Working...