Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #76
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

    Looks like the weekend after wins. We should be able to pull it off weather permitting.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • alloyus
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 3269

      #77
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

      Sick, looking forward to this~~~(Although also weather permitting for me, oops)

      ^FFP_D0pey btw

      Comment

      • JenovaSephiroth
        pink dragon irl
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 828

        #78
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

        Still not scheduled for weekends yet, but my hours haven't gone up by much. I should be able to make it to the meetup, but I probably won't be able to buy the controller off of Tyson. This, of course, depends on how much Christmas money I get. It also depends on if I ever get scheduled for weekends in the next two weeks.

        Comment

        • JenovaSephiroth
          pink dragon irl
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 828

          #79
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

          Bumpdate:

          Since I actually had to ask for Friday hours (since they forgot to schedule me in), my schedule probably won't be changing. So chalk me down as confirmed. After seeing next week's schedule, I'll be double-dog-dare confirmed.

          Anyone else confirmed? Also, HOTEL ROOMS. What do.

          Update2:

          Just talked with my manager. Totally confirmed! That is, if this thread isn't totally dead and there are actual people to meet up with, lol.
          Last edited by JenovaSephiroth; 12-30-2011, 08:22 PM.

          Comment

          • kmay
            Don't forget me
            • Jan 2007
            • 6533

            #80
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

            I'm all good to go. got friday and saturday off. work at 4 on sunday.

            Comment

            • ~Zeta~
              Flag Master
              • Oct 2010
              • 2156

              #81
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

              alloyus and I are going.

              Comment

              • JenovaSephiroth
                pink dragon irl
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 828

                #82
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                I doubt that I'm going now lol, since I started making plans on going to Philly that weekend to meet up with one of my friends. xD

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6533

                  #83
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                  wtffff D':

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #84
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                    um is this happening


                    Comment

                    • alloyus
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3269

                      #85
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                      Yes, come!!!!

                      ^FFP_D0pey btw

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6533

                        #86
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                        yes it is

                        Comment

                        • ~Zeta~
                          Flag Master
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2156

                          #87
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                          bump :>

                          alloyus and I have a hotel. why is barely anyone else communicating omggggggg

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #88
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                            I think it's a little harder for most of us to come this time round. AJ and I have been crazy busy and don't have our own car right now.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • ~Zeta~
                              Flag Master
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 2156

                              #89
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                              :> nuuuuuu

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6533

                                #90
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up [Winter edition]

                                i would totally drive, but you have a baby and i would be so nervous

                                Comment

                                Working...