Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #676
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Definitely needs more vids of TeRa being ridiculous.

    And videos of rubix button-mashing Street Fighter IV. What a noob. <3
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #677
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      I'm working on getting these up lol. I'm sifting through them since I have so many x.x
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Nurotasama
        Ask Anwar! x3
        • May 2006
        • 35

        #678
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Dossar is a pretty cool dude. While I have some mental blocks right now, I'd say he's probably the most amazing person I can think of. The SM prodigy is truly an inspiration to us all; he's taught me that the only way to get things done is if we ain't playin'.
        Last edited by Nurotasama; 08-7-2011, 09:37 PM.

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #679
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          lmfao out of all of these videos, I've established that I am truly in love with my jackbuddy :')

          In all seriousness, you guys seemed like you had a great time! Glad the meetup was successful! :]

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #680
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th



            Tera
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #681
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Originally posted by Tyson ultima
              Dossar shout outs
              Holy fucc I just lol'd hard

              You guys must have had a lot of fun haha
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • Nurotasama
                Ask Anwar! x3
                • May 2006
                • 35

                #682
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                This is the most important thread on FFR.

                Comment

                • JenovaSephiroth
                  pink dragon irl
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 828

                  #683
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Originally posted by Nurotasama
                  This is the most important thread on FFR.
                  Yup.

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #684
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #685
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      Oh my goodness you guys must have had a great time wow.

                      And lmao marcus showed up ROFL
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #686
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        You guys should've made Rubix do this face

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • qqwref
                          stepmania archaeologist
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 4092

                          #687
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Haha, can't believe Bix showed up. Looks like a fun meet.
                          Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                          Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                          Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #688
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th



                            Stargroup is p sick at technika
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #689
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              I still think AJ headbanging and JS hip thrusting during Run Away was the greatest thing I've seen.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #690
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th




                                JS
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...