Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xayphon
    sausage
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2008
    • 1630

    #541
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    I envy you guys, seriously

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6534

      #542
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      move out here!!! =]

      Comment

      • alloyus
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 3269

        #543
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Take a plane :3

        ^FFP_D0pey btw

        Comment

        • Xayphon
          sausage
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2008
          • 1630

          #544
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          brb looking how long it'll take to NJ from here

          8 hours 40 minutes with a plane to NYC

          yaaay
          Last edited by Xayphon; 08-1-2011, 04:30 PM.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #545
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            That's not bad. It's prob expensive though.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • remedy1502
              remederpin
              • Feb 2007
              • 4885

              #546
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              I may be able to get like $200, so we'll see what owa comes up with. I dunno how much money I need but I'll just sleep in owa's car so I don't need to spend money lmfao

              Comment

              • Andiana
                The Imitation Pedobait
                • Jan 2004
                • 112

                #547
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Mike, if you and Rob come to the NJ meet up, I'll take you home with me Saturday night or something since I have work Sunday. Lul.
                I R NEED SIGNATURE.
                [ Work in progress ... maybe. ]


                ^ ACTUAL FFR join date.
                None of this 'January '04' crap.
                [:
                7 years bby.

                Comment

                • All_That_Chaz
                  Supreme Dictator For Life
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 5874

                  #548
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Haha alright I'll take a shirt.
                  Back to "Back to Earth"
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  god dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                  Comment

                  • Villanio
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 47

                    #549
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    can i be taken home?

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6534

                      #550
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      no one knows you

                      Comment

                      • Villanio
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 47

                        #551
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        yeah i know sadly =(...

                        Comment

                        • 3lijah
                          This ma coo coo face
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 896

                          #552
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          K, its official, aint going cus work wont let me. However, I really do want tht shirt. Is it okay to purchase one, so I can say I was there in spirit? haha.
                          BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
                          BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
                          BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #553
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            It's official I'm getting no sleep till this meet up cause I'm too excited lol. And 3llija I'll have to see if we have enough left after getting all the people that are going.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Hwscottsmcgram
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 128

                              #554
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              I wish I could go.
                              I asked my mom, and she's like "So let me get this straight, you want to travel 3 hours away to meet a bunch of finger finger revolution (that's what she calls it) dweebs who are probably years older than you? Hell No."

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #555
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                To anyone who is coming on Saturday but not Sunday: Come on Sunday

                                Comment

                                Working...