Is ANYONE coming from the DC area at all? Or willing to agree on where to meet up and we both drive up there? Me having a car got kinda denied and I have no other way over there... Im willing to pay for gas and your food. YOUR FOOD. can you tell how desperate I am?
BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course, BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)
I'm not going to make the actual shirt yet since you're having ride issues. Just let me know if you can make it and if you like this.
Originally posted by Charu
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Is ANYONE coming from the DC area at all? Or willing to agree on where to meet up and we both drive up there? Me having a car got kinda denied and I have no other way over there... Im willing to pay for gas and your food. YOUR FOOD. can you tell how desperate I am?
Comment