FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dawg4321
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 1913

    #106
    Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I'm a fan of the blue. Pulls from the original FFR Guy light blue shirt. Which I sport proudly.
    i <3 you tass. i would hate black. i already have the all skill in black. blue looks awesome, and the color honestly makes the shirt in a way. a different shade of blue would almost make me not like it.


    Comment

    • thechico1979
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 1

      #107
      Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

      i really like the simple design of
      "the only keys that matter"

      Comment

      • Nubzpwnzer
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2007
        • 90

        #108
        Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

        I said this in one of the first forum post that alfadark will win and what did I tell you props man you will bet ill be buying one just get 2x.

        Comment

        • ledwix
          Giant Pi Operator
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2878

          #109
          Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

          Can I request seeing Molto Vivace patterns? Especially the hard, BS parts lol. Those might look kool and intimidating. Plus, they're classic.

          Comment

          • Windscarredfaith
            (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
            • Mar 2005
            • 2612

            #110
            Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

            I also like the blue better than the black. Although, having both colors would be awesome.

            And I'm all for the classic songs on the shirt. I think it should definitely be one of the classics from year 2005. Lol.

            Comment

            • philc12
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 26

              #111
              Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

              id buy FFLBF in blue... cause it represents ffr quite well.
              and a black cause its sexy...

              do both! (if possible plz)

              Comment

              • chunky_cheese
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 1736

                #112
                Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                I love choice #4, and I know that if there was ever another T-shirt contest, I'm sure the entries would be less disappointing in terms of number of entries. Plus I never got a chance to improve on and submit my masterpiece :P

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #113
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                  molto could work too.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • aLFaDaRK
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 98

                    #114
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                    *goes to play molto to see what it looks like*

                    edit: meh, maybe

                    edit2: ehhs would work, but it would look similar... which is probably why it would work... O_o
                    Last edited by aLFaDaRK; 01-11-2008, 12:40 PM.
                    FCs: 351
                    Best FCs: Vertex BETA, Silence, Sympathizer
                    AAAs: 47

                    Comment

                    • [TeRa]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 9922

                      #115
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                      i didnt suggest fotbb for a reason, its mainly trills and a few staircases and stuff, as for cp, it wouldnt work out either for the fact its just 2 steps back and forth, it wouldnt be a nice design.

                      i think ehhs jumpstream would be nice. if you could somehow manage to get a part of one minute waltz with the 2 framers, i think that would look pretty good.

                      of course just speculating some stuff, the shirt looks good as it is right now.
                      Last edited by [TeRa]; 01-11-2008, 10:45 AM.

                      Comment

                      • sarahxjane
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2109

                        #116
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                        Choose Your Style is really amusing.
                        :]





                        However, I had to go with aLFaDaRK's design.

                        Someone has awesome skills.
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        *knock knock*
                        *opens door*
                        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                        Um, ok. May I help you?
                        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                        as of December 11th 2009.
                        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #117
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                          Design 1: I don't want to wear two hands flicking off all the people who look at the shirt.
                          Design 2: Cute, but not FFRy enough. (Not FFR color, no FFR logo, Army-ish font not good for FFR...)
                          Design 3: Not sure what to say about this one...
                          Design 4: Would look better if the design was higher up on the shirt and the notes went down farther.
                          Design 5: A tad unoriginal, in my opinion.

                          I was going to submit something, but it ended before I made anything.

                          Comment

                          • AirforceAce07
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 44

                            #118
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                            alfadarks design is hardcore, i could wear it and almost not feel like a nerd, hes also kicking ass in the polls, goood. i want one.


                            Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
                            Douglas A. MacArthur

                            Comment

                            • guyofgod
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 31

                              #119
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                              hmmm......CIA Rave would look good on a shirt if you got one of the more together parts of the song than the doubles at the beginning.... Just spewing ideas I get a shirt for free because I won the "Fax a random picture to Synthlight" contest Can't wait and really happy my favorite won

                              Comment

                              • Ponygonpwns
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 852

                                #120
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                                I think the FFLBF Arrows are the best. It seems to be the most original one to me.
                                My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...