FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluguerrilla
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 3966

    #76
    Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

    I liked alfadark's. I'd like it more if it were the cp trill.

    Comment

    • omgitznpv
      cohoooooon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 6980

      #77
      Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

      Choose your style and the only keys that matter are good concepts, but I don't like their appearance. FFLBF shirt looks really really nice, though.
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

      Comment

      • DayMan951
        yfwdbwdsb
        • Dec 2007
        • 2255

        #78
        Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

        Oooooh, I like alf's shirt in black.

        Comment

        • bender5
          The 40% Iron Chef
          • Jan 2005
          • 4894

          #79
          Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

          Personally I like choose your style but the FF one is really nice too. Can both be made because honestely they are the most well done.

          Comment

          • Kairon
            Still Defiantly Index
            • Nov 2005
            • 377

            #80
            Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

            Originally posted by bender5
            Personally I like choose your style but the FF one is really nice too. Can both be made because honestely they are the most well done.
            My thoughts exactly.

            I mean, obviously I favor my own design, but I love the FFLBF as well. I'd buy both. And wear them at the same time. For a month. After which, they would probably start to smell.


            i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

            Comment

            • dore
              caveman pornstar
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 6317

              #81
              Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

              4 and 5 look the best IMO. I like the concept of DS's, but I don't like the way it looks.

              I picked 4 but I also like 5 a lot.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

              Comment

              • philc12
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 26

                #82
                Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                FFLBF Arrows on a black shirt looks pretty pimp too...

                Comment

                • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 510

                  #83
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                  :O !!!
                  I'm in love with #4. >.<
                  Gah. But my mom said she wouldn't buy me a FFR shirt anyways because they're almost $20... :[ Psh.

                  But it's almost my Birthday anyways, I can do something about it..... bwahaha... I hope.

                  Anyways, yeah, my vote goes for #4 FFLBF Arrows!
                  And yeah, it looks hawt in black too. *stares with admiration*
                  FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #84
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                    I'm going to buy #4 when it wins.

                    Holding a public contest like this was smart too. Gets more people aware of it before it's even out.

                    Comment

                    • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 510

                      #85
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                      Originally posted by Xception704
                      I'm going to buy #4 when it wins.

                      Holding a public contest like this was smart too. Gets more people aware of it before it's even out.
                      *gasp*
                      Lucky! :'(

                      And you're right, it was smart. ^^
                      But does that mean this is the first T-shirt design contest?

                      Hahah. And I wrote a Random Thought of how bummed I am my mom won't buy me the shirt. D:
                      FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                      Comment

                      • Coolgamer
                        Old-School Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 677

                        #86
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                        Choose Your Style by Kairon- Nice, but a very inside joke for those out of the loop.
                        The Only Keys That Matter by Kairon- I love this. Simple, effective, clean. This ranks 2nd place with me by a very narrow amount.
                        Think Fast by darkshark- No real comment. It's okay.
                        FFLBF Arrows on Light Blue Shirt by aLFaDaRK- My choice. Sharp, effective, references the site well, and is just nice to look at. It pleases me.
                        FFR Guy Logo by madmatt621- This looks like it took almost no work at all to make.




                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?

                        Comment

                        • aLFaDaRK
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 98

                          #87
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                          Heh, I like my shirt in black too :P And I think the top two should be made to satisfy the two majorities, it makes sense.
                          FCs: 351
                          Best FCs: Vertex BETA, Silence, Sympathizer
                          AAAs: 47

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #88
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                            my only question.... should the arrows on the shirt be from FFLBF? my thought on it is that it should be from one of the more well known, longer established songs, such as perhaps:

                            FotBB, RunnyMorning, Revo, OMW, Silence, Pants... probably a few other sufficiently difficult more well known songs.

                            Just my thoughts on it... and nobody else brought it up.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • aLFaDaRK
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 98

                              #89
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              my only question.... should the arrows on the shirt be from FFLBF? my thought on it is that it should be from one of the more well known, longer established songs, such as perhaps:

                              FotBB, RunnyMorning, Revo, OMW, Silence, Pants... probably a few other sufficiently difficult more well known songs.

                              Just my thoughts on it... and nobody else brought it up.
                              If you want them changed it's fairly simple to do, I just play the song once, go to the replay, screenshot every few arrows for several seconds of the song, put them in illustrator and align my arrows to them. Although I think it's pretty hard to tell which song it is from just a few seconds of arrows anyway.
                              FCs: 351
                              Best FCs: Vertex BETA, Silence, Sympathizer
                              AAAs: 47

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #90
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                                quite hard. but if someone asks.... which they might... seems better to have a more well known song.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...