FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hazard28
    That old weeb
    • Apr 2007
    • 280

    #61
    Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

    voted for alfas, great designs tho people ^_^
    Originally posted by Reincarnate
    How on earth could one possibly eat those words?
    Originally posted by MrGiggles
    Well, you'd have to print them out first.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #62
      Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

      in the past, we've ordered from S-2XL on some semblance of a bell curve. few smalls and XXLs, more mediums and XLs, most larges.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Windscarredfaith
        (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
        • Mar 2005
        • 2612

        #63
        Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

        I chose, to no surprise, FFLBF as well. Definitely going to purchase it when it wins.

        However...

        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        "choose your style" would make a good wall poster
        QFT. I'd pick this one if it were a poster.

        And, I think I'd pay the most for one of these:

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        Synth/Jason autograph

        Comment

        • ciccarello
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 4

          #64
          Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

          i loved the choose your own style shirt it really owns
          i think FFLBF was just to basic as in its been done in many shirts in the past but i do say its kinda good
          CHOOSE YOUR OWN STYLE - FOR LYFE!

          Comment

          • guyofgod
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 31

            #65
            Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

            I can't wait! I won a shirt a little while ago and now I get this totally awsome new one :P I hope FFLBF Arrows on Light Blue Shirt by aLFaDaRK wins Good job to everyones! I was in the process of making one that was going to be black, white and blue but my internet died and I just got it back. It was going to be made with Photoshop CS3 Extended so it wouldn't have been that bad

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #66
              Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

              aLFaDaRK's design + Synth autograph ftw.

              Comment

              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 8548

                #67
                Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                I play cencored... and also lol at the first one, i voted for that one, definently the best... although making it a poster wouldn't be the worse.

                Comment

                • Bangcrashboom
                  The Lulz, Do It For Them
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1055

                  #68
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                  wow, they are all soooo good......i like alfa's and both of Kairon's, but i think chose your style would suit well as a poster, i would try and buy it if it was.....

                  Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                  Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                  Comment

                  • lxDestinyxl
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 3247

                    #69
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                    #4 - Definitely.
                    Rofl - Suicide, but doesn't have my style in it ><

                    Comment

                    • StormKlowd61
                      Is Cold Kitten? T-Force?
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 489

                      #70
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                      Gotta be the "Choose Your Style". And the poster idea kicks @$$. If possible, DO IT!
                      I am either Cold Kitten or T-Force.
                      You will never be able to tell which being I am.
                      In fact, which one am I now?

                      Comment

                      • darkness3608
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 867

                        #71
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                        Heres a idea how about #4 for the front, and put #2 toward the bottom of the back, and put #3 above #2
                        Best FC= The Field Of Snow
                        Best AAA= Dance 2 This

                        4th place in jons FFR Polymath
                        5th place in Funmonkeys and kjwkjw's tourney

                        Comment

                        • dawg4321
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 1913

                          #72
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                          omg guys, thank u so much for picking the 4th one. I want it so badly, it calls to me.


                          Comment

                          • Sprite-
                            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 7317

                            #73
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                            i really want that vrofl one lol

                            Comment

                            • ledwix
                              Giant Pi Operator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2878

                              #74
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                              me 2; that was my favorite one of all lol. not convenient for sales and advertisements, though, i guess. it's easy to project the winner right now, so there is almost no point in voting anymore.

                              Comment

                              • heyitsmee
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2042

                                #75
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                                The fact aLFaDaRK design is on a shirt helps with the votes so heres Kairon on a shirt.

                                Originally posted by darkness3608
                                Heres a idea how about #4 for the front, and put #2 toward the bottom of the back, and put #3 above #2
                                Working together? Kairon as small back? for the people sitting behind you so they have something to figure out
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...