FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smartdude1212
    2 is poo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 6687

    #31
    Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

    The only one I laughed at was darkshark's.

    Therefore, pick'd.

    Comment

    • rsr2
      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
      • Oct 2004
      • 1386

      #32
      Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

      My choice is aLFaDaRK's
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

      Comment

      • heyitsmee
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 2042

        #33
        Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

        aLFaDaRKs shirt is appealing for a wider audience because Kairon's one uses specific ffr terms and such..but still they both work

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #34
          Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

          fyi, i have a tshirt press.

          i can print your vrofl design but it is costly. (ink, blank tshirts, etc)

          Comment

          • aLFaDaRK
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 98

            #35
            Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

            Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
            fyi, i have a tshirt press.

            i can print your vrofl design but it is costly. (ink, blank tshirts, etc)
            I found a place where I might print a few for people who are interested, but I'd need enough people to want one for it to be worth while (otherwise it's too costly per shirt, but in bulk it's cheaper)
            FCs: 351
            Best FCs: Vertex BETA, Silence, Sympathizer
            AAAs: 47

            Comment

            • SethSquall
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 5477

              #36
              Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

              I love aLFaDaRK's design. Madmatts's second. I don't think the others would make nice shirts. I think they would make awesome posters or stickers though.
              Originally posted by Tibs
              I love you, you Welsh ****

              Comment

              • All_That_Chaz
                Supreme Dictator For Life
                • Apr 2004
                • 5874

                #37
                Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                Originally posted by aLFaDaRK
                I found a place where I might print a few for people who are interested, but I'd need enough people to want one for it to be worth while (otherwise it's too costly per shirt, but in bulk it's cheaper)
                want.
                Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 01-9-2008, 09:28 AM. Reason: sounded like flaming...
                Back to "Back to Earth"
                Originally posted by FoJaR
                dammit chaz
                Originally posted by FoJaR
                god dammit chaz
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                Comment

                • philc12
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 26

                  #38
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                  oh em geee ... p1ck alfasex ftw111!!!one
                  FFLBF > life....

                  **btw, i wish to offer a sincere congratulation to all the finalists.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #39
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                    for now, we're only printing 1 design. that isn't to say that in the future we wouldn't use another one of these designs.

                    and, yes, the vrofl design was good... but it's too specific and busy for the contest. if we were running many designs at once, it could potentially be included, but not at this time.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • heyitsmee
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2042

                      #40
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                      Originally posted by SethSquall
                      I think they would make awesome posters or stickers though.
                      thats true would make hot stickers/posters (the flashflash darkshark evo one too )

                      Comment

                      • flipsta_lombax
                        Lombax Connoisseur
                        • May 2006
                        • 2556

                        #41
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                        Sucks, didn't even get placed. =(


                        Ah well, I voted for alFa's.
                        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                        Comment

                        • Heartseeker7
                          Untz Untz Untz Untz
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 571

                          #42
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          "choose your style" would make a good wall poster
                          I would definitly buy this if it was a poster, same with darksharks's.
                          They look more like a poster design.

                          Brb switching to Fancypants and trying Vertex Beta XD
                          Originally posted by Phynx
                          I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

                          Comment

                          • dragonusers
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 1

                            #43
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                            I love the Choose your Style and Arrows on Light Blue. Either way, if one of them wins, I will still try and get either or both of them. They are so awsome X3!

                            Comment

                            • madmatt621
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 3000

                              #44
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                              Too bad I couldn't think of anything better...

                              @ Tass: I've already got a sub. What else can I get?

                              Comment

                              • Meatyguy
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 758

                                #45
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt Design Contest: The Finals!

                                I think that the choose your style one is the best. I was hoping someone would do one soon anyway...

                                Comment

                                Working...