A Week Of Trick or Treat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ce1545
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I actually ran across this page while looking for the word scramble game.
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profiles/scramble/

    Leave a comment:


  • scoper49
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I would've never found most of them even if I had spent the whole week actually looking. There are just too many weird links in FFR.. And with the site being shut down, then rebooted, reformatted VERY recently.. I can hardly find some of the basic stuff anymore. Like the Level Ranks link is gone from the front page now and I have to go through my profile to find it.

    My favorite find wasn't actually a picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Originally posted by FFR Events
    the ffrfight location
    The infuriating part is that I think I was on the right track when I found this thread:



    Naturally I didn't go all notffron on any links or I would've certainly found time, ffrfight, etc. The asshole robotic head thing was evil because I was also on the incorrect .swf page.

    Still managed to rack up a decent credit haul for only submitting ~25%. I had just over 40 other locations saved (as links, no pictures), but I don't think many of them were particularly exciting or rare.

    Oh, and I'm still convinced that the shadowy shit on the FFR Events profile is supposed to be a face. It's certainly better than that fucking avatar.


    Originally posted by scoper49
    Can I ask how exactly you managed to find the Get the F*** Away from Me one?
    Once you recognize that it's from those old token locations, you just go from there. At first I was convinced that it was on one of those pages (just like the Wario one, which I stumbled upon completely by accident), and then figured I had to investigate the .swf. There was zero indication that it needed to be .html though ugh (unless you consider that F**** has 4 *s and could stand for html while the robot thing actually says F*** which has three *s and could stand for swf but I'm not giving the event staff that much credit ).
    Last edited by smartdude1212; 11-6-2015, 04:23 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • scoper49
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Can I ask how exactly you managed to find the Get the F*** Away from Me one? Like, what about that clue leads you to finding it? Google search? Forums? Some sort of inside joke?

    Man, the Come Play With Us I knew about but could only find the thread dedicated to it. I couldn't find the link that listed the count of referrals. This makes me sad.
    Edit: I apparently didn't look hard enough.
    Last edited by scoper49; 11-6-2015, 03:26 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Doughdough
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    ...I had no idea what the chicken hint could mean for almost the entire duration, and every time I looked for new images, it bothered me. I'm glad I at least figured out the idea behind it. I had a lot of fun finding the Events 1-7 images as well. Thanks for running this event!

    Leave a comment:


  • Soundwave-
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I'll take your tokens. X)

    Leave a comment:


  • ce1545
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Originally posted by FFR Events
    (ce1545 you'll just get some extra credits instead since you already have all the normal tokens that can be given out for events)
    I guess this is what happens when you can't get tokens anymore lol

    Leave a comment:


  • woker-X
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I am sad. I missed all the token location and got 4th in findings. :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Soundwave-
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I'm not even angry at myself for giving up on this one. Truly evil.

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Prizes and such!

    I'll be sending out credits very soon, and the token prizes

    congrats to the six people who found the rarest 5 locations:
    AragakiAyase
    ce1545
    Pizza69
    llyair
    soundwave-
    MyNameIsNothing

    each of these people will be receiving a token prize!

    In addition, the top 3 finders,
    AragakiAyase
    ce1545
    Pizza69

    get a second token to add to their collection (ce1545 you'll just get some extra credits instead since you already have all the normal tokens that can be given out for events)

    AragakiAyase, for being the most absurd person ever and managing to find every single one of the locations, including the only single find in the whole event, has received vRofl for his efforts as well.

    The users eligible for token rewards will be pmed for their choice of event token to receive.

    Everyone does get a bunch of credits as well. The most found locations were worth less than 300 credits, however the least found locations scaled upwards harder and harder as they got rarer, yielding over 2k each for the rarer spots. (If it wasn't clear, the less the spot was found, the more credits it was worth). In this case, quantity really helped over rarity of image locations, with some exceptions. The 5 rarest locations were omitted from the credit distribution because of token rewards.

    credit distribution:
    Code:
    AragakiAyase	88440
    ce1545	108440
    Pizza69	80966
    woker-X	78816
    Doughdough	59135
    Zerkrome	55727
    llyair	39271
    poulice	34961
    usapon	33681
    funiax	34361
    MrPoptart	27000
    cocoapuffs999	27449
    tosh	29045
    Gradiant	23482
    TheRapingDragon	22416
    Tsniper	25292
    storn42	24736
    benny58624	21032
    MarcusHawkins	15353
    ShadowDueler97	19835
    HardstyleLover	12135
    master q60	16113
    popsicle_3000	15256
    DarkBlaze347	10613
    AutotelicBrown	10112
    Kotarouchan	9378
    scoper49	12470
    arcTangent	8805
    nkstream	7578
    smartdude1212	34353
    2EdgedVictory	5681
    rzr	4926
    Soundwave-	4663
    Ghost_Medley	4464
    Red Blaster	3806
    botchi246	3130
    MyNameIsNothing	4032
    PinkJelly94	2727
    KillerScythe0	319
    Thanks so much for playing!

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    the levelrank compare required you to put in the name "you" and compare

    because the hint is "i'm better than you"

    batch server just seems to be down (up to dossar to get that back up)

    still can't believe AA found ffrfight jesus christ

    Leave a comment:


  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    time.php was my favourite location in the entire event lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • woker-X
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    The New Queue one shows an error for me (No application seems to be running here!), I definitively was there though
    The 1.html, time.php and the wario image were mean haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    UGH OK SO
    -I checked daily stats page a bunch, but I hadn't actually played FFR those days, so couldn't find the image
    -I found http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/1.swf but it was .html
    -I found the new palindrome page, but didn't even think about altering that in any way
    -I checked the vidchat page and somehow didn't see the image
    probably wouldn't have gotten any of the others tho

    /rage
    Last edited by Pizza69; 11-5-2015, 10:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrPoptart
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I found both 'get the f away from me' pages from the old tokens and went to 1.swf but never html. Also, the level compare one doesn't show if you put your own name in which is the only one i tried... =/




    Edit: also the white ones in your avs and the banner are evil. I briefly thought about trying to turn them in but decided against it.
    Last edited by MrPoptart; 11-5-2015, 10:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...