A Week Of Trick or Treat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • funiax
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    How I feel searching for this stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    this is taking forever

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    not even close, baby

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    never mind. you can just ignore me.
    Last edited by storn42; 11-2-2015, 08:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    we did have access to the site ftp sooooo

    Leave a comment:


  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I'm really sad that idea for 72 wasn't it, it seemed like it would be a perfect fit

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I have so many ideas for #72 that I think are valid, and I'm surprised that none of them have been successful. I've thought the same for #32 though, and with only one find I'm obviously not doing the right thing.

    On the flip side, if you need locations for next year I've got many useless, never-visited-except-for-this-event pages on the site for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Originally posted by YoshL
    i want to say that i'll post a picture of me doing something dumb if AA finds all 75 but i'm afraid that he will
    be brave

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    i want to say that i'll post a picture of me doing something dumb if AA finds all 75 but i'm afraid that he will

    Leave a comment:


  • ce1545
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    The race to 100% continues!

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    72 where are you

    Leave a comment:


  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    ok this is just getting absurd lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    And Woker-X joins the solo image find club! Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Congrats to AragakiAyase for finding one of the hardest ones!

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    AragakiAyase just broke the 90% find rate

    and there's still 3 tokens still unfound out there...

    The only people to be holding an individual find at the moment are Soundwave- and AragakiAyase now

    Leave a comment:

Working...