A Week Of Trick or Treat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pinkjelly94
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    may i join in?

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I only sent one image because I was particularly proud of it (and I wasn't sure which clue it would be, but I would've been wrong on that front).

    I'll get to the rest soon. 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    yeah ok there's only 5 left now that qualify for individual finds

    AragakiAyase rounds up 2 of them, and smartdude snipes one more

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    We have Soundwave- with the most random submissions ever - one of the admittedly harder images of the hunt have been found!

    There's 8 lonely images left though...
    Last edited by FFR Events; 10-31-2015, 09:34 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadowDueler97
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Yaaaay!
    Last edited by ShadowDueler97; 10-30-2015, 11:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Congrats to ShadowDueler97! He's joined the "I'm the only one to find this image" club!

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    found a few more. i think i may even have a unique find :P

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Congrats to Pizza69, who was the first to find one of the images! We can add him to that list.

    EDIT: He now has 2 images that have yet to be found by anyone else!
    Last edited by FFR Events; 10-30-2015, 07:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • scoper49
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    I wish there was a key for which ones we found. Because the ones I thought I found apparently applied to a different clue number.

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Sending in my findings so far. 36 finds so far + a bonus image that made things a little too easy.

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    It's fine, it's easier to just clarify any cases like that in thread instead of forcing users to change their profiles and bgs and whatever

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadowDueler97
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    Oh sorry bout that :<

    Leave a comment:


  • rzr
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    couldn't seem to crack any clues, but brute force has netted me 13 finds, just posting cuz it's 13 bahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!



    This is not an image hidden by the events team

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Events
    replied
    Re: A Week Of Trick or Treat!

    updated the spreadsheet until now

    there's still 26 images that haven't been found! that's a little over a third of them!

    and so far, the only people to have any individual image finds are gradiant with 2 single finds, and tosh with a whopping 7!

    looking forward to all your submissions still

    Leave a comment:

Working...