Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justin_ator
    🥓<strong><span style="col
    • Mar 2007
    • 7648

    #16
    Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

    I'd like to host the next one but I'm swamped right now with other obligations. Maybe I'll try to get a list started and have a chat with someone on the event staff about getting it organized.

    Comment

    • catzeye21138
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 164

      #17
      Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

      Do you have to still be IN the tournament to play?



      2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
      3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
      2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

      Comment

      • smartdude1212
        2 is poo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 6687

        #18
        Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

        Originally posted by catzeye21138
        Do you have to still be IN the tournament to play?
        Presumably you just need to have been signed up (so that you have an assigned division for the division-specific 4x bonus), and then regardless of your current tournament status, you can participate.

        Comment

        • PrawnSkunk
          Administrator
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Dec 2007
          • 3907

          #19
          Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

          Originally posted by catzeye21138
          Do you have to still be IN the tournament to play?
          You may participate in the photo scavenger hunt, although if you are not signed up for the 10th Official Tournament, you are not eligible for the 4x point round bonus. Good luck!

          Comment

          • JD_Flava
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 198

            #20
            Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

            So only 1 submission so far? D:

            Comment

            • PrawnSkunk
              Administrator
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Administrator
              • Dec 2007
              • 3907

              #21
              Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

              Originally posted by JD_Flava
              So only 1 submission so far? D:
              Easy prizes! There are still two days left, and three unclaimed support tokens and brass tokens to be won.

              With all the active contests and events, perhaps I should have held off - but this round definitely had the most photogenic song names. I look forward to seeing everyone's entries!

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #22
                Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

                Was really not wanting to submit anything unless I had the full 7 images, but that's probably not going to happen. I'll see what I can come up with

                Comment

                • PrawnSkunk
                  Administrator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 3907

                  #23
                  Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

                  I've received a few questions about this, so allow me to clarify:
                  * You do not need to be in the picture, but all images must be your own.
                  Contest ends tomorrow @ 11:59 PM (server time).

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #24
                    Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

                    hope we're not judged by the crispiness of our cameras.

                    D6: Poison of the Earth.

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • master q60
                      Aka Shinboro
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 895

                      #25
                      Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

                      Damn that's deep, will probably go through with my bad ideas if only 2 submissions are here

                      Edit: if we use snapchat, can we write words on the picture?
                      Last edited by master q60; 10-28-2014, 07:44 PM.
                      Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                      I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #26
                        Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

                        Finding anything that actually fits well with these is hard, Goldstinger's 'Poison' is pretty good.

                        Pretty bad:

                        For lack of anything that better fits it...
                        'Everfree from life'



                        With condensed milk lmfao



                        Bad for your body and my wallet

                        Comment

                        • master q60
                          Aka Shinboro
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 895

                          #27
                          Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

                          Here's some, might do the others if it's a nice tomorrow


                          I set my Butterfree free



                          Poinsettia?

                          (Used the dandelion cuz that's all we ever get in North Dakota)



                          For the most part the word "Utopia" is made out of exclusive games disregarding ports and/or PC

                          (Also, panoramics suck)




                          Very broad one here, used metal CDs because people argue that metal "Poisons" our minds with thoughts of death and darkness, doesn't hurt to put them in the shape of a crude pentagram...And Poison of the Earth is a metal song...
                          Last edited by master q60; 10-28-2014, 09:30 PM.
                          Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                          I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

                          Comment

                          • PrawnSkunk
                            Administrator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3907

                            #28
                            Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

                            fun entries guys keep 'em coming!

                            Comment

                            • foxfire667
                              The FFRchiver
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2170

                              #29
                              Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

                              Hey guys, I noticed the lack of submissions and I was thinking to myself, man what a great way to come in and steal up some prizes! I mean hell, a second awesome FFR token sounds quite fine by me if I do say so myself. Posted the links instead of the images because they are huge.

                              http://i.imgur.com/ByChVGc.jpg
                              I had a couple ideas for this, but I figured I'd go with a more obvious one.

                              http://i.imgur.com/aXr1i4s.jpg
                              ¿Está haciendo calor aquí o es apenas yo?

                              http://i.imgur.com/sVuk9j2.jpg
                              Pretty literal, went out and took a picture of an autumn breeze. Actually did manage to capture some leaves in the wind, which was harder to nab than I anticipated.

                              http://i.imgur.com/tRZ3rMs.jpg
                              Because I'm pointing...at a sunset! Pointset..ia...it's a pretty bad pun. This is what happens when you don't have access to the flower, and you have no good ideas.

                              http://i.imgur.com/ds0ksKA.jpg
                              *Cliché mode activate*

                              This is my computer, settled in the corner of my room. I am in my own world when I am here, things slow down, and I can do what I please. It is my personal utopia, a solitary solution to the sometimes stressful notions of what lies around us.

                              http://i.imgur.com/Bj4s5a7.jpg
                              I swear I didn't see gold stinger's image when I took this! However I suppose that great minds think alike, and using a dying flower to emphasize the impact things have on the world is a pretty neat idea in my opinion.

                              Our ever growing encroachment on nature, the usage of fuels like gasoline, and our waste management habits are all pieces in the problem puzzle. If it wasn't extremely obvious by now, the poison of the earth is...man (be shocked).

                              http://i.imgur.com/XmkXL5U.jpg
                              Maniera is Italian for "manner", and this is a picture of a table. Get it? I'll show myself out.


                              So I highly suggest you guys get in some images for every division and contest me here (even if you think they are not very good, an image is an image). I mean at this point getting in those images would basically guarantee you a physical token, and who doesn't want one of those?
                              Last edited by foxfire667; 10-29-2014, 12:43 PM. Reason: Spelling
                              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                              Comment

                              • master q60
                                Aka Shinboro
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 895

                                #30
                                Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

                                My other three will be up there to contest those when I get home from work


                                The autumn breeze got me smellin like



                                Happened to do this at work today, Senorita Bonita means beautiful woman so...
                                Last edited by master q60; 10-29-2014, 05:47 PM.
                                Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                                I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

                                Comment

                                Working...