Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShurykaN
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2014
    • 197

    #31
    Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)







    Last edited by ShurykaN; 10-29-2014, 07:10 PM.
    -.,,.-'``'-.,,.-'``'-.,,.-'``'-.,,.-'`

    Comment

    • kiba1000
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2013
      • 12

      #32
      Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

      Everfree: http://prntscr.com/515ruc
      Senorita Bonita: http://prntscr.com/515s8e
      Autumn Breeze: http://prntscr.com/515say
      Poinsettia: http://prntscr.com/515tv7
      Exclusive Utopia: http://prntscr.com/515vjx
      Poison of the Earth: http://prntscr.com/515rw0
      MANIERA: http://prntscr.com/515uuj

      I was unsure how to post them using tabs so i linked them instead.
      Each picture is what I thought of when the theme comes to mind.

      -poinsettia i had coins (similar to poin) and set them on a mini pedestal

      -The exclusive utopia one is probably the hardest to understand but it's an illusion between a mirror and glass and they reflect off each other making a bright light that looks like a glass piece itself, the utopia being inside the mirror.

      -MANIERA made me think of hats for some reason

      -the rest are self-explanatory
      "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

      Comment

      • PrawnSkunk
        Administrator
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Administrator
        • Dec 2007
        • 3907

        #33
        Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt (omg prizes!)

        Woo! Thank you everyone for your imaginative submissions!

        The Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt is now closed, and the results will be released later this week.
        Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 10-31-2014, 01:12 PM.

        Comment

        • PrawnSkunk
          Administrator
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Dec 2007
          • 3907

          #34
          Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt

          The results are in! I will be posting the contest winners in 30 minutes.

          Comment

          • FFR Events
            How eventful...
            Event Staff
            Sectional Moderator
            • Sep 2014
            • 325

            #35
            Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt

            1st: foxfire667 with 31 points!
            Congratulations to foxfire667 on his good table manieras, and a first place finish! Enjoy your rewards!
            * Brass "All Skill" FFR Token (+ free shipping worldwide)
            * Your choice of 2 Support Tokens
            * 100,000 credits


            2nd: master q60 with 29 points!
            master q60 pokemon-snapped his way to second place with an “Everfree” photo that scored a perfect 5 across our panel of judges!
            * Brass "All Skill" FFR Token (+ free shipping worldwide)
            * Your choice of 1 Support Token
            * 50,000 credits.


            3rd: kiba1000 with 25 points!
            Scooping up the last token is kiba1000 in the bronze medal position, with some help from a bonita señorita.
            * Brass "All Skill" FFR Token (+ free shipping worldwide)
            * 25,000 credits.


            4th: ShurykaN with 22.5 points!
            * 15,000 credits

            5th: gold stinger with 18 points!
            * 10,000 credits.

            6th: Gradiant with 13.5 points!
            * 5,000 credits

            Comment

            • master q60
              Aka Shinboro
              • Nov 2007
              • 895

              #36
              Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt

              Thank you for the contest, actually had a lot of fun thinking about my pictures
              Originally posted by TC_Pr0
              I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
              Originally posted by Sprite-
              I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

              Comment

              • foxfire667
                The FFRchiver
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jun 2009
                • 2170

                #37
                Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt

                Oh wow, I won?!

                Thanks a lot for the prizes, and for the event. I had lots of fun going around and taking these pictures (or drawing them for that matter). Wish I could have seen more people's takes on the songs, but I'm happy there were some last minute submitters at least.
                SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                Comment

                • Tim Allen
                  B^)
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 1129

                  #38
                  Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt

                  i thought red blaster was going to dump a bunch of oil in a public park for poison of the earth what happened bruh??

                  Comment

                  • kiba1000
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 12

                    #39
                    Re: Tournament Photo Scavenger Hunt

                    Thanks for holding the contest, was fun! Also thanks you for the prizes ^^
                    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                    Comment

                    Working...