Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • popsicle_3000
    Legendary Noob
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 4642

    #61
    Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate


    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    one way to stream them all
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

    But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    Title: Popsicle Three

    Thousand the farthest
    He's gone in an official
    Whoop hip hip hooray!
    Originally posted by U.N. Owen
    kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

    @popsicle_3000:
    Danger incoming
    The popsicles are melting
    Three thousand of them
    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

    dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
    friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
    dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
    friend: hey bro can i tell you something
    dynam0 yeah man whats up?
    friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
    dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
    friend: thanks man
    dynam0: no problem man
    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #62
      Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      9th note [up] : 3 [ ~167 minutes/2 hr 47 min ] Aug 17th 6:30 AM EST --> Aug 17th 9:17 AM EST
      10th note [right] : 7 [ ~389 minutes/6 hr 29 min ] Aug 17th 9:17 AM EST --> Aug 17th 3:46 PM EST
      9th note [up] : Aug 17th 9:40 AM EST
      10th note [right] : Aug 17th 4:10 PM EST


      The 9th note is coming in around an hour.

      Also, this is how much of the song has been hit so far (first 8 notes):

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #63
        Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

        Fuck, a little too late.

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #64
          Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

          That's only 44 minutes from the beginning amazing frame timestamp. A little on the late side for an amazing, but it's within 55 minutes so it should be fine.

          10th note [right] : Aug 17th 4:10 PM EST
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #65
            Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

            What if someone just accidently hit the / key....oh the agony.....
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #66
              Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

              Originally posted by PaperclipGames
              Also it's quite funny to see how you're constantly coordinating this thread, Doss. As if your life depends on it, almost, haha.
              play to win

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #67
                Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                Ten minutes until next note should be hit (right)

                Zapmeister (1st note [left], August 15th 3:36 PM EST)
                DossarLX ODI (2nd note [down], August 15th 6:23 PM EST)
                Tim Allen (3rd note [up], August 16th 1:05 AM EST)
                PaperclipGames (4th note [down], August 16th 8:02 AM EST)
                DarkManticoreX2 (5th note [left], August 16th 11:27 AM EST)
                mi40 (One [left] boo, August 16th 3:52 PM EST)
                dAnceguy117 (6th note [right], August 16th 5:36 PM EST)
                Fission (7th note [up], August 17th 12:29 AM EST)
                popsicle_3000 (8th note [down], August 17th 6:29 AM EST)
                EzExZeRo7497 (9th note [up], August 17th 10:01 AM EST)
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • mi40
                  ᅠ
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 3655

                  #68
                  Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                  just make a program that posts for you

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #69
                    Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #70
                      Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                      I feel like I've done my job in this thread so just use my time table post as a reference and add 20-25 minutes to get closer to the center of the amazing frame for every note.

                      Also keep a list of who has hit what so far.
                      Zapmeister (1st note [left], August 15th 3:36 PM EST)
                      DossarLX ODI (2nd note [down], August 15th 6:23 PM EST)
                      Tim Allen (3rd note [up], August 16th 1:05 AM EST)
                      PaperclipGames (4th note [down], August 16th 8:02 AM EST)
                      DarkManticoreX2 (5th note [left], August 16th 11:27 AM EST)
                      mi40 (One [left] boo, August 16th 3:52 PM EST)
                      dAnceguy117 (6th note [right], August 16th 5:36 PM EST)
                      Fission (7th note [up], August 17th 12:29 AM EST)
                      popsicle_3000 (8th note [down], August 17th 6:29 AM EST)
                      EzExZeRo7497 (9th note [up], August 17th 10:01 AM EST)
                      gold stinger (10th note [right], August 17th 4:11 PM EST)

                      11th note is an up arrow and it should be hit around August 18th 2:20 AM EST. It's up to the community to contribute their notes to this spon con.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • popsicle_3000
                        Legendary Noob
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 4642

                        #71
                        Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                        ok who's gonna post the next note?

                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        one way to stream them all
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                        But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                        Originally posted by reuben_tate
                        Title: Popsicle Three

                        Thousand the farthest
                        He's gone in an official
                        Whoop hip hip hooray!
                        Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                        kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                        @popsicle_3000:
                        Danger incoming
                        The popsicles are melting
                        Three thousand of them
                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                        dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                        friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                        dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                        friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                        dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                        friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                        dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                        friend: thanks man
                        dynam0: no problem man
                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                        Comment

                        • popsicle_3000
                          Legendary Noob
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4642

                          #72
                          Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                          well this failed...

                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          one way to stream them all
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                          But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          Title: Popsicle Three

                          Thousand the farthest
                          He's gone in an official
                          Whoop hip hip hooray!
                          Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                          kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                          @popsicle_3000:
                          Danger incoming
                          The popsicles are melting
                          Three thousand of them
                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                          dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                          friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                          dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                          friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                          dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                          friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                          dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                          friend: thanks man
                          dynam0: no problem man
                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                          Comment

                          • arcnmx
                            nanodesu~
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 503

                            #73
                            Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                            Welp late good I guess.


                            FMO AAAs (1): Within Life :: FGO AAAs (1): Einstein-Rosen Bridge

                            Comment

                            • mi40
                              ᅠ
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 3655

                              #74
                              Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                              l0l

                              Comment

                              • MracY
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 284

                                #75
                                Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                                I feel like I've done my job in this thread
                                Yes, your excellent job of making this spon con from a challenge for 32 users to think about how to find out the times when to post, to a challenge for 32 users to press a button at a certain time.

                                Good job, Dossar.

                                Comment

                                Working...