Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlexDest
    good hot
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 5309

    #31
    Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #32
      Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

      Nice work, now the next note (down) can be posted at around 6:50 AM Server Time.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • mi40
        ᅠ
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 3655

        #33
        Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

        why

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #34
          Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

          Because we're bored ji zzz
          bananas


          Comment

          • Tim Allen
            B^)
            • Jul 2013
            • 1129

            #35
            Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

            we could end the sponcon now if we get 13 people to post arrows and fail out i just want my credits

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #36
              Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

              <- v ^ ->
              <- v ^ ->
              <- v ^ ->
              <- v ^ ->
              <- v ^ ->
              <- v ^ ->
              <- v ^ ->

              Quadmashed and failed out


              Comment

              • PaperclipGames
                Mrow~
                • May 2008
                • 648

                #37
                Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                Nice work, now the next note (down) can be posted at around 6:50 AM Server Time.
                Okidoki.

                948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
                Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)

                Comment

                • PaperclipGames
                  Mrow~
                  • May 2008
                  • 648

                  #38
                  Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                  For some reason that image won't show up in the thread here, but if you quote my post and copy the URL you can see for yourself that it really is a down arrow.

                  Lol.

                  Edit: If I understand things correctly, the next arrow (left) should be posted around 10:40 AM server time.
                  Last edited by PaperclipGames; 08-16-2013, 06:14 AM.
                  948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
                  Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #39
                    Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                    So in about 40 minutes post a left arrow yes?

                    Originally posted by Dossar
                    5th note [left] : 4 [ ~222 minutes/3 hr 42 min ] Aug 16th 7:21 AM EST --> Aug 16th 11:03 AM EST

                    My post might have been an early perfect because of it; the timestamps I posted are barely on the beginning edge of an amazing and near the late edge of an early perfect. Therefore, adding around 25 minutes to those timestamps I posted will get us closer to hitting in the center of the amazing window.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Samwais
                      Mysterious. . . .
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 346

                      #40
                      Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                      My face when this idea actually took off so well lmfao.

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #41
                        Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                        Someone should post the fifth note (left) in ten minutes or so.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #42
                          Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate



                          Here's my contribution.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Xayphon
                            sausage
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 1630

                            #43
                            Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                            I still don't understand what the poll is for

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #44
                              Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                              The 6th note (right) should be hit at around 5:00 PM Server Time today.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • mi40
                                ᅠ
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 3655

                                #45
                                Re: Sponcon: Excite Bike 0.00001x rate

                                here have a boo

                                Comment

                                Working...