I give you my permission :D

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • operationstrawbarry
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 802

    #31
    Re: I give you my permission

    Originally posted by Yust
    If someone wants to step Progressive C, tempo is fixed to 179.84
    Yes, I made 250bpm Mega Project for a while
    I can give it a shot.... (Saying before hearing the song). If hihi wants to collab?

    Edit: reread entire post.... nvm then LOL. Song isn't that bad to be honest. Just depends how insane you wanna be on technicality.

    Am I blind or is Spacefall not on the list?

    personally, I would step something, but I already sent in my 2 qued songs already and have 2 more next month.
    Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 07-12-2008, 03:37 PM.

    Comment

    • Orange Dude
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 168

      #32
      Re: I give you my permission

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      The high tempo is the only thing I find recommending this song for stepping, to be brutally honest. I don't see it being a very fun file if you try to make it hard. (Generic 8th based songs with the occasional stream have been done before, see {Frozen}. It's not a very good file)

      If you try to make it easy, well, I don't know, that might work. Just saying it might be a challenge to get a really fun file out of the generic beats in that song...

      Whatever, ignore me.
      Ignored, and I think my file sucked, but I submitted it anyway. Hopefully iluswirl does a better job.

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #33
        Re: I give you my permission

        K done stepping it. It's extremely awesome and will pwn ur face off. Submitting to Tass now.


        Comment

        • dragoonhead
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 539

          #34
          Re: I give you my permission

          Originally posted by omgitznpv
          he's not spamming >_>
          Yust is a friend,he just joking

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #35
            Re: I give you my permission

            Wow, I love Progressive C. Maybe I'll take a shot at this song, since I've just recently gotten back into stepping stuff for FFR. =)

            I like {Spin} Remix too. =D

            Comment

            • iluswirl
              Clueless & Comfortable
              • May 2007
              • 462

              #36
              Re: I give you my permission

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              The high tempo is the only thing I find recommending this song for stepping, to be brutally honest. I don't see it being a very fun file if you try to make it hard. (Generic 8th based songs with the occasional stream have been done before, see {Frozen}. It's not a very good file)

              If you try to make it easy, well, I don't know, that might work. Just saying it might be a challenge to get a really fun file out of the generic beats in that song...

              Whatever, ignore me.
              Haha. I stepped it. I threw in some stuff that fit, but it didn't stick out in the music. It goes from mellow to insane and back again about 5 times. So it was an experimental file for me. I'm just proud that I even bothered to step it.

              Comment

              • Yust
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 13

                #37
                Re: I give you my permission

                Here's my latest track downloadable:



                Thanks

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #38
                  Re: I give you my permission

                  Decent rhythms, a tad too long but it can be stepped uncut or cut. Good speed, so I could see a VD to VC coming out of this depending on how many jumps you use. The drums seem especially steppable despite a fairly repetetive melody. And it's a very good song.

                  Someone could have a lot of fun stepping this, and while it won't be the next =Planet Bufang=, it could make a decent file.


                  Comment

                  • championanwar
                    Ask Nuro! x3
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 2588

                    #39
                    Re: I give you my permission

                    new person to this thread saying...OH ****
                    Your music PWNS!!
                    -ORGIE- I'd step it, but all the greats are, so i have no chance :3

                    Originally posted by aperson
                    all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                    aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                    aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                    Click Here

                    Comment

                    • hi19hi19
                      lol happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 12194

                      #40
                      Re: I give you my permission

                      I'm not stepping anything. I just like to review songs for their potential stepability.


                      Comment

                      • Yust
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 13

                        #41
                        Re: I give you my permission

                        Some crazy piano stuff i made:

                        http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/162164

                        Thanks

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #42
                          Re: I give you my permission

                          Yust piano etude in D minor sounds awesome

                          better quality pl0x :O


                          i wanna step it ;D
                          Last edited by who_cares973; 07-31-2008, 09:31 PM.

                          Comment

                          • dragoonhead
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 539

                            #43
                            Re: I give you my permission

                            Hey Yust i have Renoise 1.8.0 go at msn

                            Comment

                            • Yust
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 13

                              #44
                              Re: I give you my permission

                              Renoise is not for me, i think x)

                              Comment

                              • kommisar[os]
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 4097

                                #45
                                Re: I give you my permission

                                some are ok. sounds sorta generic but i guess it just doesn't appeal to my taste


                                piano étude is pretty awesome though

                                Comment

                                Working...