Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR Songs and Artist Permissions only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR Batch Forum
FFR Songs and Artist Permissions
I give you my permission :D
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
4
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
Gigispackles
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Jul 2008
Posts:
175
Share
Post
#46
10-8-2008, 11:06 PM
Re: I give you my permission
I'm really digging {Banda} Trance Remix. I like the rest as well.
Awesome job! XD
I'm bad at
w
o
r
d
i
n
g
t
h
i
n
g
s
Wanna Brawl me?
Comment
Post
Cancel
Yust
FFR Player
Join Date:
Sep 2007
Posts:
13
Share
Post
#47
12-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Re: I give you my permission
Hey, my last submissions are downloadable here :
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/197121
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/197152
Enjoy !
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment