I give you my permission :D

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #16
    Re: I give you my permission

    Done. It's an intense file, 32nds everywhere. I resisted the urge to add in the 250bpm 64ths... ;_;


    Comment

    • Yust
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 13

      #17
      Re: I give you my permission

      32nd at 250 is possible

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #18
        Re: I give you my permission

        Of course. 64ths are NOT (equivalent to 16th quadjacks, yeeesh)


        Comment

        • Yust
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 13

          #19
          Re: I give you my permission

          So thanks for stepped the file hi19hi19

          Comment

          • MrMagic5239
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2007
            • 4096

            #20
            Re: I give you my permission

            I like them all but I dont approve of the {} around those, thats a cornandbeans trademark
            ~Grand Chase Stats~
            Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
            Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
            Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
            Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
            Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
            Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
            Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
            Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #21
              Re: I give you my permission

              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
              I like them all but I dont approve of the {} around those, thats a cornandbeans trademark
              Wow guys, it's really not.
              A lot of newgrounds artists put things like {name} or [name] or even crazy stuff like -=:name:=-


              Comment

              • dood gone krazee
                RATOOOOOOOOO
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 1939

                #22
                Re: I give you my permission

                Yeah, the whole symbols before and after the name isn't a cornandbeans original idea. Go to Newgrounds and you'll see.

                Holy crap Progressive C. That's a crazy jazzy-type drum beat there. Definitely would be hard to sync.

                EDIT: Stepping now.
                Last edited by dood gone krazee; 07-11-2008, 10:13 PM.
                -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

                Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
                Originally posted by robertsona
                I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

                "[++] 9/10
                Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

                Comment

                • Orange Dude
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 168

                  #23
                  Re: I give you my permission

                  {Spacefall} is pretty epic. Might as well attempt to step it.

                  Comment

                  • dragoonhead
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 539

                    #24
                    Re: I give you my permission

                    Damn!
                    I think i really make a great choice for liking this place to Yust

                    Comment

                    • Yust
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 13

                      #25
                      Re: I give you my permission

                      Originally posted by dragoonhead
                      Damn!
                      I think i really make a great choice for liking this place to Yust
                      Stop spamming please xD

                      Comment

                      • iluswirl
                        Clueless & Comfortable
                        • May 2007
                        • 462

                        #26
                        Re: I give you my permission

                        I'm gonna try my hand at stepping {Spacefall}. It's pretty freaking amazing. I just hope that I don't end up being a failure.

                        Comment

                        • omgitznpv
                          cohoooooon
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 6980

                          #27
                          Re: I give you my permission

                          Originally posted by Yust
                          Stop spamming please xD
                          he's not spamming >_>
                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #28
                            Re: I give you my permission

                            Originally posted by iluswirl
                            I'm gonna try my hand at stepping {Spacefall}. It's pretty freaking amazing. I just hope that I don't end up being a failure.
                            The high tempo is the only thing I find recommending this song for stepping, to be brutally honest. I don't see it being a very fun file if you try to make it hard. (Generic 8th based songs with the occasional stream have been done before, see {Frozen}. It's not a very good file)

                            If you try to make it easy, well, I don't know, that might work. Just saying it might be a challenge to get a really fun file out of the generic beats in that song...

                            Whatever, ignore me.


                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #29
                              Re: I give you my permission

                              I'm stepping {Evolution} Out Stage.


                              Comment

                              • DDRfreak15371
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 362

                                #30
                                Re: I give you my permission

                                Honestly, I think that Progressive C should be done by an AMAZING Sync'er (*cough* Stargroup100 *Cough*).
                                Wii Friend Code: 8653 9096 5338 0844
                                (ADD IT DARN YOU!)


                                Originally posted by buizel8888
                                I thought someone was going to post a penis in this thread.
                                Click to get my 12 month subbie.

                                Comment

                                Working...