Reel Big Fish

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #46
    Re: Reel Big Fish

    there's only three "real" bpm changes in the song during the choruses. Otherwise it's within a normal range of variability.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #47
      Re: Reel Big Fish

      ok here's party down.

      This was a fun one... gotta love the random hip hop interludes at a quarter of the bpm. Also, thank god this was at a rock bpm and not a ska bpm.

      Code:
      #GAP:600;
      #CHANGEBPM:0.000=150.000,16.000=156.863,32.000=160.000,48.000=148.148,64.000=155.844,80.000=158.940,96.000=164.384,112.000=142.012,128.000=156.863,144.000=155.844,160.000=151.899,176.000=154.839,192.000=156.863,208.000=155.844,224.000=152.866,240.000=155.844,256.000=154.839,272.000=155.844,288.000=155.844,304.000=155.844,320.000=151.899,336.000=155.844,352.000=153.846,368.000=157.895,384.000=152.866,400.000=154.839,416.000=156.863,432.000=154.839,448.000=155.844,464.000=153.846,480.000=154.839,496.000=154.839,512.000=153.846,528.000=155.844,544.000=153.846,560.000=157.895,576.000=151.899,592.000=155.844,608.000=153.846,624.000=156.863,640.000=154.839,656.000=155.844,672.000=158.940,688.000=148.148,704.000=155.844,720.000=155.844,736.000=155.844,752.000=151.899,768.000=154.839,784.000=158.940,800.000=154.839,816.000=154.839,832.000=156.863,848.000=154.839,864.000=157.895,880.000=150.943,896.000=154.839,912.000=154.839,928.000=152.866,944.000=156.863,960.000=155.844,976.000=155.844,992.000=155.844,1008.000=152.866,1024.000=153.846,1040.000=157.895,1056.000=153.846,1072.000=153.846,1088.000=154.839,1104.000=156.863,1120.000=154.839,1136.000=151.899,1152.000=157.895,1168.000=152.866,1184.000=155.844,1200.000=156.863,1216.000=153.846,1232.000=153.846,1248.000=156.863,1264.000=153.846,1280.000=153.846,1296.000=155.844,1312.000=156.863,1328.000=154.839,1344.000=152.866,1360.000=154.839,1376.000=156.863,1392.000=155.844,1408.000=154.839,1424.000=154.839,1440.000=150.943,1456.000=155.844,1472.000=77.924,1480.000=77.424,1488.000=161.074,1504.000=150.943,1520.000=156.863,1536.000=154.839,1552.000=152.866,1568.000=153.846,1584.000=156.863,1600.000=156.863,1616.000=154.839,1632.000=154.839,1648.000=155.844,1664.000=153.846,1680.000=150.943,1696.000=154.839,1712.000=155.844,1728.000=156.863,1744.000=152.866,1760.000=157.895,1776.000=155.844,1792.000=155.844,1808.000=153.846,1824.000=151.899,1840.000=155.844,1856.000=153.846,1872.000=155.844,1888.000=150.943,1904.000=158.940,1920.000=154.839,1936.000=155.844,1952.000=154.839,1968.000=156.863,1984.000=152.866,2000.000=158.940,2016.000=154.839,2032.000=151.899,2048.000=153.846,2064.000=156.863,2080.000=153.846,2096.000=157.895,2112.000=154.839,2128.000=156.863,2144.000=151.899,2160.000=152.866,2176.000=155.844,2192.000=160.000,2208.000=149.068,2224.000=154.839,2240.000=157.895,2256.000=155.844,2272.000=47.809,2288.000=154.839,2304.000=151.899,2320.000=155.844,2336.000=103.004,2352.000=103.004,2368.000=160.000,2384.000=154.839,2400.000=156.863,2416.000=151.899,2432.000=153.846,2448.000=156.863,2464.000=151.899;
      and my gap is kinda squirrelly but whatever it's pretty damn close.

      oh and I forgot to mention but on sell out I didn't step the slow down at the end or whatever. I tend to skip those, so good luck there.

      Comment

      • Xandertrax
        om nom nom
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 1495

        #48
        Re: Reel Big Fish

        I've resubmitted all 3 RBF songs.

        Big thanks to talisman for the syncs.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #49
          Re: Reel Big Fish

          Is ANYONE else making files for RBF still? otherwise, we're just about good to go on their player.
          RIP

          Comment

          Working...