Reel Big Fish

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    Re: Reel Big Fish

    uh... contact me again on AIM/MSN tomorrow... will get those files out. HIGHEST PRIORITY.... aka... if you don't have them back to me within 48 hours, you likely won't have a shot of getting them in game.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Shashmakito
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 432

      #17
      Re: Reel Big Fish

      OMG i love them buy why such old songs?
      Originally posted by customstuff
      You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
      Originally posted by ToshX
      you are avatar

      I am maid

      Comment

      • brothaice
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2005
        • 2940

        #18
        Re: Reel Big Fish

        Finally a good band.

        Comment

        • argo15
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 1863

          #19
          Re: Reel Big Fish

          holy **** great job.

          ps: H4X
          Last edited by argo15; 08-9-2007, 07:12 AM.

          Comment

          • psychopete
            Quite electrifying.
            • Jul 2005
            • 833

            #20
            Re: Reel Big Fish

            HOLY ****
            HOLY ****
            HOLY ****

            We need permission for more songs! I have every RBF CD, so mp3s wouldn't be a problem.

            But still, we have permission for awesome songs.

            Comment

            • Sir_Thomas
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2005
              • 848

              #21
              Re: Reel Big Fish

              I made sure to get Beer. Normally, I say "Your choice." but this time I asked for beer straight up, then asked for another song to promote their newest CD like I always do.

              Someone PLEASE make Beer a decent difficult. The drums in that song make it an easy Very Difficult or over. Im sure its going to be like always though; Best simfile wins.
              Last edited by Sir_Thomas; 08-9-2007, 07:25 AM.

              Comment

              • Xandertrax
                om nom nom
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 1495

                #22
                Re: Reel Big Fish

                What are the chances of getting more song permission from them?

                Comment

                • Sir_Thomas
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 848

                  #23
                  Re: Reel Big Fish

                  Originally posted by Xandertrax
                  What are the chances of getting more song permission from them?

                  Originally posted by Magic 8 Ball
                  Without a doubt.

                  The manager was real nice and seemed to like the idea. Lets get him the embedded player, through it to the band, and then see how they like this.

                  ...If they even do add the player. The manager said to send the code and he'll pass it along to the band, but some people may not want a game on there myspace, who knows.

                  We'll see when I get a response.

                  Comment

                  • Sir_Thomas
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 848

                    #24
                    Re: Reel Big Fish

                    !Update!

                    We now have permission for 'Sell Out' by the Reel Big Fish as well.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #25
                      Re: Reel Big Fish

                      contact me for the mp3.


                      i want these all in game by the end of the weekend
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 559

                        #26
                        Re: Reel Big Fish

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        contact me for the mp3.


                        i want these all in game by the end of the weekend
                        Can I have any? Any, whether it be your favourite of most hated, I don't mind!

                        benspeirs@hotmail.co.uk thanks!

                        Comment

                        • verryberry10
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 5

                          #27
                          Re: Reel Big Fish

                          i like fishes..so slimy and nice
                          if only i had a bigger heart so i oculd love flash flash revoloution more.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #28
                            Re: Reel Big Fish

                            ben... hit me on AIM/MSN. as with everyone. faster and easier to try and send that way.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 559

                              #29
                              Re: Reel Big Fish

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              ben... hit me on AIM/MSN. as with everyone. faster and easier to try and send that way.
                              Okay

                              Comment

                              • TK_pavonineukon
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 164

                                #30
                                Re: Reel Big Fish

                                Originally posted by Tass's Convo w/ Reel Big Fish on MSN
                                Tass: Hey, Reel Big Fish, your songs are going in a Dance Dance Revolution simulation for lazy nerds that use their fingers instead of their feet to play!

                                Reel: O Rly?

                                Big: Ya Rly!

                                Fish: NO WAI!

                                (22:35:07) TheyMightBeGiants have entered the room.
                                Can you send me the mp3(s) of the song(s) that haven't been done yet? Sorry if this seems like I'm being hard to work with, but I don't have an AIM/MSN. However, I do have an e-mail: stonescape9@hotmail.com
                                Correct pronunciation of my s/n:

                                (tē-kā'-păv'ə-nīn'-yū-kŏn)

                                Abbreviations of my s/n that make me go or make me want to rip my eyeballs out of their sockets:

                                pavon, pavonin (um... what's a pavonin???)

                                Correct abbreviations that put a on my face:

                                pav, pavo, TK_pav, pavonine (which is an actual word and I prefer it much more with the "e"), pkon, and anything else as long as it makes sense

                                Comment

                                Working...