Reel Big Fish

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluguerrilla
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 3966

    #31
    Re: Reel Big Fish

    What the ****.

    Ok then.

    Sell out, that joke gets funnier each year. Stepping it tonight.

    Edit: So Sir_Thomas, who are you going to try for next or who looks hopeful?
    Last edited by bluguerrilla; 08-10-2007, 09:53 AM.

    Comment

    • Sir_Thomas
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2005
      • 848

      #32
      Re: Reel Big Fish

      I have A Static Lullaby: The Art of Sharing Lovers but NO ONE seems to want to step it. Seeing its a semi big band it may be smart to get that done fast because the guy said he would send over the permission stuff once we got the songs stepped.

      Also, 311 responded and I talked to the manager. He was asking about it and I responded but no response since. I know they have a tour with the rapping
      rabbi dude so maybe after their tour.

      Comment

      • MMShadow
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 133

        #33
        Re: Reel Big Fish

        O.O

        Le gasp!

        Reel big fish! wewt! ska and ffr! can it get better?!

        ^__________^


        Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
        As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        penis too big. hurts ladies.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #34
          Re: Reel Big Fish

          for those still working on RBF files, get them in to me ASAP... within 2-3 hours. otherwise, we're going to use what we have.
          RIP

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #35
            Re: Reel Big Fish

            ok so here's the beer sync.

            there's still one part that could probably use some tweaking but eh. it's around 135 or 140 or so whenever they come out of the interlude and back into the chorus. They tend to speed up (or at least the drummer does) a couple times when the chorus begins, which threw me. as always, feel free to tweak as you see fit.

            Code:
            #GAP:259;
            #CHANGEBPM:0.000=200.000,12.000=216.216,28.000=212.389,44.000=205.128,60.000=210.526,76.000=208.696,92.000=206.897,108.000=216.216,124.000=208.696,140.000=206.897,156.000=208.696,172.000=208.696,188.000=208.696,204.000=206.897,224.000=208.333,240.000=214.286,256.000=206.897,272.000=212.389,288.000=208.696,304.000=206.897,320.000=206.897,336.000=210.526,352.000=208.696,368.000=205.128,384.000=206.897,400.000=206.897,416.000=208.696,432.000=210.526,448.000=205.128,464.000=206.897,480.000=212.389,496.000=219.989,516.000=224.999,532.000=210.588,544.000=220.008,552.000=200.020,552.000=200.000,568.000=210.526,584.000=208.696,600.000=212.389,616.000=216.216,632.000=214.286,648.000=210.526,664.000=210.526,680.000=206.897,696.000=212.389,712.000=210.526,728.000=212.389,744.000=210.526,760.000=220.183,776.000=214.286,792.000=206.897,808.000=212.389,824.000=203.390,840.000=212.389,856.000=201.681,872.000=212.389,888.000=218.182,904.000=208.696,920.000=208.696,936.000=206.897,952.000=205.128,968.000=205.128,984.000=210.526,1000.000=206.897,1016.000=210.526,1032.000=206.897,1048.000=206.897,1064.000=208.696,1080.000=210.526,1096.000=212.389,1112.000=208.696,1128.000=212.389,1144.000=216.216,1160.000=218.182,1176.000=216.216,1192.000=206.897,1208.000=210.526,1224.000=210.526,1240.000=206.897,1256.000=205.128,1272.000=214.286,1288.000=208.696,1304.000=208.696,1320.000=208.696,1336.000=214.286,1352.000=210.526,1368.000=210.526,1384.000=210.526,1400.000=216.216,1416.000=216.216,1432.000=203.390,1448.000=210.526,1464.000=212.389,1480.000=210.526,1496.000=212.389,1512.000=206.897,1528.000=206.897,1544.000=208.696,1560.000=210.526,1576.000=208.696,1592.000=205.128,1608.000=212.389,1624.000=210.526,1640.000=201.681,1656.000=206.897,1672.000=201.681,1688.000=201.681,1704.000=203.390,1720.000=206.897,1736.000=201.681,1752.000=203.390,1768.000=210.526,1784.000=205.128,1800.000=208.696,1816.000=212.389,1832.000=206.897,1848.000=203.390,1864.000=203.390,1880.000=203.390,1896.000=210.526,1912.000=200.000,1928.000=208.696,1944.000=206.897,1960.000=208.696,1976.000=198.347,1992.000=198.347,2008.000=210.526,2024.000=220.183,2040.000=216.216,2056.000=222.222,2072.000=233.010,2088.000=216.216,2104.000=206.897,2120.000=212.389,2136.000=210.526,2152.000=214.286,2168.000=208.696,2184.000=212.389,2200.000=214.286,2216.000=210.526,2232.000=210.526,2248.000=212.389,2264.000=205.128,2280.000=214.286,2296.000=205.128,2312.000=222.222,2328.000=212.389,2344.000=208.696,2360.000=212.389,2376.000=214.286,2392.000=205.128,2408.000=210.526,2424.000=220.183,2440.000=210.526,2456.000=208.696,2472.000=212.389,2488.000=214.286,2504.000=212.389,2520.000=210.526,2536.000=206.897,2552.000=208.696,2568.000=210.526,2584.000=208.696,2600.000=212.389,2616.000=210.526,2632.000=210.526,2648.000=210.526,2664.000=206.897,2680.000=208.696,2696.000=214.286,2712.000=208.696,2728.000=214.286;
            also there might be a double bpm change on a beat somewhere in there from when I was messing around by hand tweaking a part. it's easily removed though if you can spot it in the .dwi (I didn't bother looking as it doesn't affect the file's sync. Might mess up ffr though but I don't know anything about the ffr converter).

            Comment

            • Xandertrax
              om nom nom
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 1495

              #36
              Re: Reel Big Fish

              Thank you so much!

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #37
                Re: Reel Big Fish

                Nice Talisman... Now do Sell Out, because that would help me a lot...

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #38
                  Re: Reel Big Fish

                  i'm pretty sure talisman will be able to get to both sell out and party down on Tuesday. i hope. i've got a bunch of stuff for him to do. MUH HAHAHAHA.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • jimerax
                    ★★★★★
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 8185

                    #39
                    Re: Reel Big Fish

                    Files that talisman synced should be treated as collaborations.

                    Comment

                    • TK_pavonineukon
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 164

                      #40
                      Re: Reel Big Fish

                      Considering syncing takes tremendous effort on some songs, I think that would be a good idea.
                      Correct pronunciation of my s/n:

                      (tē-kā'-păv'ə-nīn'-yū-kŏn)

                      Abbreviations of my s/n that make me go or make me want to rip my eyeballs out of their sockets:

                      pavon, pavonin (um... what's a pavonin???)

                      Correct abbreviations that put a on my face:

                      pav, pavo, TK_pav, pavonine (which is an actual word and I prefer it much more with the "e"), pkon, and anything else as long as it makes sense

                      Comment

                      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                        Threat Emulation
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2004
                        • 5184

                        #41
                        Re: Reel Big Fish

                        Originally posted by jimerax
                        Files that talisman synced should be treated as collaborations.
                        1000% agree.

                        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                        I'm light f**king darkness

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #42
                          Re: Reel Big Fish

                          aight let me finish some ice cream here and I'll get started on another.

                          Comment

                          • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 559

                            #43
                            Re: Reel Big Fish

                            Originally posted by jimerax
                            Files that talisman synced should be treated as collaborations.
                            I actually already included him

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #44
                              Re: Reel Big Fish

                              I don't really care much about the collaboration thing. Feel free to include me if you want. It'll just give the angry masses someone to blame when the sync comes out bad ^^

                              anyway, here's sell out:

                              Code:
                              #GAP:459;
                              #CHANGEBPM:0.000=206.718,16.000=208.696,32.000=222.222,48.000=206.897,64.000=218.182,80.000=214.286,96.000=220.183,112.000=214.286,128.000=212.389,144.000=208.696,160.000=216.216,176.000=220.183,192.000=220.183,208.000=210.526,224.000=216.216,240.000=224.299,256.000=214.286,272.000=208.696,288.000=212.389,304.000=220.183,320.000=214.286,336.000=222.222,352.000=222.222,368.000=214.286,384.000=205.128,400.000=212.389,416.000=210.526,432.000=208.696,448.000=212.389,464.000=206.897,480.000=210.526,496.000=210.526,512.000=212.389,528.000=214.286,544.000=206.897,560.000=218.182,576.000=206.897,592.000=212.389,608.000=212.389,624.000=210.526,640.000=208.696,656.000=208.696,672.000=210.526,688.000=206.897,704.000=208.696,720.000=214.286,736.000=206.897,752.000=208.696,768.000=208.696,784.000=201.681,800.000=205.128,816.000=205.128,832.000=203.390,848.000=214.286,864.000=206.897,880.000=192.000,896.000=203.390,912.000=201.681,928.000=201.681,944.000=205.128,960.000=203.390,976.000=203.390,992.000=222.222,1008.000=218.182,1024.000=205.128,1040.000=212.389,1056.000=214.286,1072.000=218.182,1088.000=216.216,1104.000=212.389,1120.000=228.571,1136.000=212.389,1152.000=210.526,1168.000=212.389,1184.000=220.183,1200.000=212.389,1216.000=218.182,1232.000=214.286,1248.000=222.222,1264.000=210.526,1280.000=210.526,1296.000=206.897,1312.000=206.897,1328.000=206.897,1344.000=208.696,1360.000=210.526,1376.000=216.216,1392.000=206.897,1408.000=210.526,1424.000=210.526,1440.000=216.216,1456.000=205.128,1472.000=210.526,1488.000=210.526,1504.000=208.696,1520.000=218.182,1536.000=201.681,1552.000=206.897,1568.000=210.526,1584.000=205.128,1600.000=206.897,1616.000=203.390,1632.000=206.897,1648.000=206.897,1664.000=212.389,1680.000=201.681,1696.000=188.976,1712.000=201.681,1728.000=200.000,1744.000=200.000,1760.000=205.128,1776.000=203.390,1792.000=201.681,1808.000=226.415,1824.000=220.183,1840.000=210.526,1856.000=216.216,1872.000=206.897,1888.000=220.183,1904.000=210.526,1920.000=224.299,1936.000=203.390,1952.000=205.128,1968.000=214.286,1984.000=216.216,2000.000=218.182,2016.000=216.216,2032.000=218.182,2048.000=216.216,2064.000=218.182,2080.000=218.182,2096.000=210.526,2112.000=218.182,2128.000=216.216,2144.000=218.182,2160.000=216.216,2176.000=216.216,2192.000=210.526,2208.000=206.897,2224.000=208.696,2240.000=205.128,2256.000=203.390,2272.000=208.696,2288.000=205.128,2304.000=200.000,2320.000=214.286,2336.000=201.681,2352.000=218.182,2368.000=201.681,2384.000=180.451,2400.000=208.696,2416.000=196.721,2432.000=200.000,2448.000=200.000,2464.000=210.526,2480.000=214.286,2496.000=206.897,2512.000=210.526,2528.000=220.183,2544.000=222.222,2560.000=220.183,2576.000=216.216,2592.000=222.222,2608.000=218.182,2624.000=224.299,2640.000=214.286,2656.000=212.389,2672.000=218.182,2688.000=222.222,2704.000=208.696,2720.000=218.182,2736.000=228.571,2752.000=224.299,2768.000=203.390,2784.000=212.389,2800.000=220.183,2816.000=218.182,2832.000=216.216,2848.000=216.216,2864.000=210.526,2880.000=214.286,2896.000=218.182,2912.000=216.216,2928.000=214.286,2944.000=210.526,2960.000=218.182,2976.000=212.389,2992.000=218.182,3008.000=206.897;
                              went much smoother than beer did. this time I didn't mess up in my scrolling and all the changes should be on downbeats as opposed to whatever the hell they ended up being on last time.

                              Comment

                              • Sir_Thomas
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 848

                                #45
                                Re: Reel Big Fish

                                Yeah I was gonna do sell out til I realised the BPM changed every 5 seconds.

                                Comment

                                Working...