SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #4636
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    ok, now I'm gonna have to A amber shores

    but in the mean time... terrible ma

    Comment

    • AlexDest
      good hot
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2007
      • 5309

      #4637
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~



      wish i could lower the cbs, not sure what is good on oni

      Comment

      • Herogashix
        D7 Dating Sim Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2009
        • 2183

        #4638
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        Look at the CMod, then look at the Max Combo.
        Sadly, it's not good.


        What the... ([1-2] Morino Ichigo A - RDCP.)


        NO.


        Whore'd this for a good 5 months, and still no AAA...
        (Old)

        (New)
        Last edited by Herogashix; 10-20-2011, 02:08 PM. Reason: new scores

        Comment

        • oldCaartoon
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2011
          • 49

          #4639
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          I think this is my best AAAA...

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #4640
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            Originally posted by Zon Fire
            Might have something to do with the Vsync idk
            Vsync is definitely off and has been off forever.

            Does anybody with SICK STEPMANIA INFO know if there's a line I can edit in one of the .cfg files to change the Beat 0 offset for every single file I have? Legitimately, of course. I'm not gonna edit my timings like I'm BPM guy or something
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #4641
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              almost AAA'd, mischief makers oni AAA is still considered nice rite

              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • -paexaea-
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                • Apr 2007
                • 4611

                #4642
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                I think this is my best AAAA...
                what is an true consistency ???
                See you, Space Cowboy.

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #4643
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                  I think this is my best AAAA...
                  MA King



                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • Wineandbread
                    Custom User Title
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 2105

                    #4644
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    ****ing

                    TOML

                    AAAA

                    what is this blasphemy
                    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                    my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                    We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                    Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                    Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                    Comment

                    • Ziergdsx18
                      ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 2800

                      #4645
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                      I think this is my best AAAA...
                      i lol'ed so ****ing hard


                      | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                      Comment

                      • Xx{Midnight}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 8548

                        #4646
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~



                        Hi guys.

                        Sorry the PA/MA suck horse piss but my stamina is horribad.

                        Comment

                        • NekoGon
                          щ(゚Д゚щ)
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 2709

                          #4647
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          stepmania history right here guys



                          Comment

                          • LongGone
                            -
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 1679

                            #4648
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                            I think this is my best AAAA...
                            Originally posted by NekoGon
                            stepmania history right here guys
                            My Solo Simfiles
                            My Solo Simfiles Part 2

                            Originally posted by Choofers
                            people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

                            Comment

                            • Gundam-Dude
                              `~`
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7327

                              #4649
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              what the


                              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                              Comment

                              • Madokidoki
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 141

                                #4650
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                Who are he.
                                aka Diokatsu
                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                Lol that hentai that was posted was the first thing i saw when i woke up

                                Comment

                                Working...