SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flash dualist
    u wot m8?
    • Aug 2007
    • 1225

    #4696
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    Originally posted by V-Ormix
    I suck at sm now but these cbs seem cool cause for some reason I remembered this song being way harder than it really is :/

    Sup

    Edit:


    I just improved it just to make sure you don't sup my score.
    Last edited by flash dualist; 10-24-2011, 07:01 PM.
    ---C925, overhead---
    My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
    My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

    Comment

    • kaiten123
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 1117

      #4697
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF


      1.2 rate, score is ok i guess

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #4698
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        Originally posted by flash dualist

        Sup

        Edit:


        I just improved it just to make sure you don't sup my score.
        bleh, go beat my cbs :P

        edit: ps everyone is to pr0 for me so feel free to sup me all day long
        Last edited by V-Ormix; 10-24-2011, 07:53 PM.

        Comment

        • flash dualist
          u wot m8?
          • Aug 2007
          • 1225

          #4699
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~


          old



          Doesn't beat my MA but cbs was nice

          @Ormix: Improve your MA. I got a CH score below 100p.
          Last edited by flash dualist; 10-24-2011, 08:40 PM.
          ---C925, overhead---
          My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
          My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #4700
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            played a lil more. no i don't have any songs i should probably work on that

            first aa ever 1 try, i can school dis


            posting for lulz, my keyboard straight doesn't want to register the quads even when wristjacking or 32nd trilling or anything (tried all methods i could think of). get like 12 misses there and almost die every time >_<


            derpy miss before the 24ths


            lol, missed in the long stream. aaa'd the 32nds though 0.0 (no this isn't a good score and no i'm not going to improve it ever)


            I CAN DO THIS NOW BRB GETTING A OK SCORE
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • icontrolyourworld
              Enjoy life!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2007
              • 4197

              #4701
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              damn puppet is beastin haha

              sick melon file!




              I can still do this

              very improvable i messed up the beginning pretty hard

              Comment

              • MinaciousGrace
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2007
                • 4278

                #4702
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                ppl are playing dis game again

                Comment

                • -paexaea-
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 4611

                  #4703
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Someone send me a new keyboard, mine broke : (
                  See you, Space Cowboy.

                  Comment

                  • MinaciousGrace
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4278

                    #4704
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    i bought some 15 dollar dynex at best buy and its working flawlessly l0l

                    Comment

                    • gnr61
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7251

                      #4705
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      anyone running win 7 on a laptop know of a usb kb that works somewhat decently? i tried a couple back in the day but mad greats on everything ;\
                      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                      Comment

                      • Choofers
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 6205

                        #4706
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        Originally posted by gnr61
                        anyone running win 7 on a laptop know of a usb kb that works somewhat decently? i tried a couple back in the day but mad greats on everything ;\
                        your laptop kb rofl

                        thought this was pretty decent, maybe I can SDCB if I learn the ending

                        Comment

                        • gnr61
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7251

                          #4707
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          bad answer it doesn't like jacks and i just hate laptop kb's for sm >_<

                          also judging by your other scores you could be obliterating that cruel whole i think, it's a pretty consistent file
                          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                          Comment

                          • MinaciousGrace
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4278

                            #4708
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Choofers
                            your laptop kb rofl
                            p much the worst option in some cases tbh

                            how long have you been back playing cause it took me like 2 solid weeks to get rid of haven't-played-for-2-years-ma

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #4709
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              p much the worst option in some cases tbh
                              oh oops
                              guess my laptop kb is different because I can't play on any other kb

                              and you're probably right, I could be destroying that cruel whole because I just got this lmao



                              didn't want to post this because it's a fluke as **** score... my camera is charging and I'll probably end up making a video of this or cruel whole

                              edit:


                              vid uploading \o/
                              Last edited by Choofers; 10-25-2011, 03:08 AM.

                              Comment

                              • Sakish
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 2973

                                #4710
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                Originally posted by gnr61
                                I CAN DO THIS NOW BRB GETTING A OK SCORE

                                this was never supposed to happen wtf man..

                                mina dont come back, its srs gay

                                Comment

                                Working...