SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shizuno Takakamo
    Banned
    • Dec 2011
    • 4

    #5611
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    1.3 sightread





    better combo i guess

    Last edited by Shizuno Takakamo; 12-19-2011, 12:03 AM.

    Comment

    • iCeCuBEz v2
      XFD
      • Mar 2008
      • 4924

      #5612
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      puppet is unlocking his inner true ~stepman powers~

      i try to take breaks from this game too.... break the bad habits of stepfiles and shit

      I'm probably not playing this game for a while I have Mina's problem.... WAYYYY too cold in my house
      I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

      Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #5613
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
        I'm probably not playing this game for a while I have Mina's problem.... WAYYYY too cold in my house
        how is this a bad thing xd
        majority of my apartment is around 72 or so, my room has got to be 60s or something close to that rofl

        Comment

        • iCeCuBEz v2
          XFD
          • Mar 2008
          • 4924

          #5614
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          lets look at our current living locations br0
          Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 12-19-2011, 04:31 AM.
          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

          Comment

          • Choofers
            FFR Player
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2008
            • 6205

            #5615
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            oh

            oops

            Comment

            • V-Ormix
              Banned
              • Aug 2008
              • 4677

              #5616
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              Originally posted by leonid
              Why...
              wow that is the sickest thing I have ever seen x)
              Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-19-2011, 10:48 AM.

              Comment

              • Staiain
                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                • Aug 2009
                • 4545

                #5617
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                ...



                Also, I went from barely A to high A on a few days O_o



                Last edited by Staiain; 12-19-2011, 11:37 AM.






                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                SM Wiki My

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #5618
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Originally posted by V-Ormix
                  wow that is the sickest thing I have ever seen x)
                  Hah thanks. Took me a while to get that



                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • kaiten123
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2008
                    • 1117

                    #5619
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    how to Vertex Gamma?

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #5620
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      Originally posted by V-Ormix
                      wow that is the sickest thing I have ever seen x)
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • Sakish
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 2973

                        #5621
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        Originally posted by kaiten123
                        how to Vertex Gamma?
                        this.. i've had the same bad habits since 08

                        Comment

                        • Gilly G
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1225

                          #5622
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Still not quick enough, getting back into the game so bad MA



                          This felt cool



                          Shouldn't be too far off the AA

                          Comment

                          • kaiten123
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2008
                            • 1117

                            #5623
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Gilly, those perpetuum cbs look like mine, what can you get on destiny gamma

                            Comment

                            • Gilly G
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 1225

                              #5624
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              Never have passed gamma, stamina doesn't last long enough. I'll try playing it tomorrow or some other day I'm at a peak in stamina.

                              Didn't think I'd rival you in cbs lol

                              Comment

                              • kaiten123
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2008
                                • 1117

                                #5625
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                you generally beat me on files with really thick js/hs and i generally beat you on high bpm stuff so i think there is an intersection point where we're close.

                                Comment

                                Working...