SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Collapse
X
-
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
thx alex :O
first try


second..

third

**** it rofl
idk (kb dump in some 24th streme)

got these on video, pretty much my usual scores but hey, it's videos :3




i'll upload em tomorrow when my internets not total shitesquirrel--it's whats for dinner.Comment
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~


I thought AAA with decent MA was nice








nop still can't AA



Originally posted by hi19hi19oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a fileComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~
Holy shit...===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Comment
-
My Solo Simfiles
My Solo Simfiles Part 2


Originally posted by Chooferspeople age at a rate of about 1 year per yearComment
-
-
-
















Comment