SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yucko
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 4

    #49351
    Re: SM Scores

    Lol

    Comment

    • igorsson
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2007
      • 253

      #49352
      Re: SM Scores

      Vad gör du här din bondlurk :herrgrön:

      Comment

      • Munsie
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 322

        #49353
        Re: SM Scores

        My quest to AA The A La Menthe Beginner! ...



        ... Failed miserably!


        And I FC'd Tranzport.

        Cya.

        Comment

        • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
          FFR Player
          • May 2008
          • 556

          #49354
          Re: SM Scores

          FFS! GIVE ME THE AAA


          Top 3 finishes

          2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
          2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
          3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

          This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

          Comment

          • Xx{neon}xX
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2007
            • 500

            #49355
            Re: SM Scores

            nice scores eriror
            Originally posted by [TeRa]
            dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
            cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

            Comment

            • Gilly G
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2007
              • 1225

              #49356
              Re: SM Scores

              Nice Tranzport FC Munsie


              1.1x just for fun xD



              1.2x, this thing has some annoying left handed trills in the js



              1.2x, I'll AA when I stop messing up the jumps



              1.1x, first AA



              1.2x, this was surprisingly easy to read



              1.4x, first AA

              Comment

              • MinaciousGrace
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2007
                • 4278

                #49357
                Re: SM Scores

                superluminal 1.2 AA would be really nice

                Comment

                • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2008
                  • 556

                  #49358
                  Re: SM Scores

                  They Ma is really good for me XD It's my first sdg also. All the misses were on those annoying jacks and the one double jumpstream. How does this score compare to you guys? Its good for me.



                  Top 3 finishes

                  2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
                  2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
                  3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

                  This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

                  Comment

                  • Bluearrowll
                    ⊙▃⊙
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 7376

                    #49359
                    Re: SM Scores

                    that TOmL is really nice man beats mine by a bit. haha.
                    1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                    1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                    3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                    5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                    9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                    10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                    10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                    FMO AAA Count: 71
                    FGO AAA Count: 10

                    Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                    PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                    - I Love You


                    An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                    beep beep beep beep beep
                    beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                    beep beep beep beep beep
                    - ieatyourlvllol

                    Comment

                    • Gundam-Dude
                      `~`
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7327

                      #49360
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Sick speed, Gilly.

                      Eri, what the **** is that BlythE. There's no way I'm touching that score since you halved my perfect count.


                      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                      Comment

                      • A2P
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 3127

                        #49361
                        Re: SM Scores

                        nobody cares about the 2p score i got

                        :wantingattention:

                        Comment

                        • Gilly G
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1225

                          #49362
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Thanks guys

                          Two new scores to finish the night


                          I'll AA this one day, those patterns are so damn awkward



                          FINALLY, BEEN WANTING THIS FOREVER

                          Comment

                          • Munsie
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 322

                            #49363
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by A2P
                            nobody cares about the 2p score i got

                            :wantingattention:
                            A2P dropping 2Ps. I see.

                            Nice score bro.




                            Crazy speed Gilly.

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #49364
                              Re: SM Scores

                              everlong AA O______O
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • R3t4rd3dSt3pdud3
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 76

                                #49365
                                Re: SM Scores

                                ALOT better score than I got before on this lol. First A ^^


                                This felt kinda good, could maybe sup it



                                SDCB get
                                Last edited by R3t4rd3dSt3pdud3; 08-10-2009, 01:57 PM.
                                __________________________________________________



                                Comment

                                Working...