SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundb0x
    FFR Veteran
    • Dec 2008
    • 533

    #48601
    Re: SM Scores

    spacelove is a cool song
    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
    Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
    The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #48602
      Re: SM Scores

      It's a mighty muggs chewbacca

      Here it is anyways though



      Right click, save image
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #48603
        Re: SM Scores

        ~.
        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #48604
          Re: SM Scores

          Also, why have a Mighty Muggs Chewbacca when you can have a cute devil duck?

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • Gundam-Dude
            `~`
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7327

            #48605
            Re: SM Scores

            I don't have the file.


            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

            Comment

            • mnnicol
              U mirin'?
              • Jun 2007
              • 4262

              #48606
              Re: SM Scores

              What you get banned for?
              - Retired Stepman
              - I lift things up and put them down

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #48607
                Re: SM Scores

                Uhm lol I was also banned from ODI for no clear reason, just that a lot of people were pissed off at me

                In before dossar quotes
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #48608
                  Re: SM Scores

                  MPs? Do you mean PMs?

                  I think he just considered your messages as spam and recognized you lmfao
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • roundb0x
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 533

                    #48609
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    Uhm lol I was also banned from ODI for no clear reason, just that a lot of people were pissed off at me

                    In before dossar quotes
                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                    Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                    The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #48610
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Will AAAA.


                      Probably bad. idk


                      SDCB sounds decent i guess.


                      Bad PA/GA but PR#1
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • Gundam-Dude
                        `~`
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7327

                        #48611
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Thought Superheroes was Oni for a second otherwise I would've said your score sucked. Really nice CBs. Beats my score by like 3 mil, lmao.


                        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                        Comment

                        • [TeRa]
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 9922

                          #48612
                          Re: SM Scores

                          8)

                          Comment

                          • MinaciousGrace
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4278

                            #48613
                            Re: SM Scores

                            that superheroes isn't bad

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #48614
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Oh rofl, it didn't felt like a good score when I played it. Only posted because it was PR#1 lmao xD

                              OH and idk which one is better, you guys decide.





                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • t-rogdor
                                tane orb
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 2685

                                #48615
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Originally posted by [TeRa]
                                8)

                                Hey. you're back.
                                Originally posted by cetaka
                                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                                Comment

                                Working...