SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chauster
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 3362

    #49261
    Re: SM Scores



    vote for my friends dog


    Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #49262
      Re: SM Scores

      i got you like three votes bro


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • Chauster
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3362

        #49263
        Re: SM Scores

        thanks guys


        Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
        my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

        Comment

        • bender5
          The 40% Iron Chef
          • Jan 2005
          • 4894

          #49264
          Re: SM Scores



          gogogo actually a pretty good read IMO

          Comment

          • Xx{neon}xX
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2007
            • 500

            #49265
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            Push it to the limit!
            Originally posted by [TeRa]
            dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
            cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #49266
              Re: SM Scores

              This score is sex



              Woot!



              1.3x rate



              This song is hard for me. X__X


              First AA without hitting the one handed trills as doubles. I did this spread too!
              Last edited by i love you; 08-8-2009, 06:09 PM.
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • Chauster
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 3362

                #49267
                Re: SM Scores

                eruption aa


                Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                Comment

                • i love you
                  Live a wonderful life~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7315

                  #49268
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Sup mnnicol.

                  ===============================
                  The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                  ===============================

                  Comment

                  • R3t4rd3dSt3pdud3
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 76

                    #49269
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Played really much today. And the difference between first and last songs is remarkable IMO.


                    This is a really good warmup song :P


                    Sightread-ish


                    Posting for the combo


                    First try, first pass.


                    Yeah yeah I suck at Delta


                    Could have been great


                    First try in a long time. Decent for me.


                    I can't even play this on normal rate LOL



                    1.2


                    Not 1.2


                    First AA I think


                    Can't read this **** O.o


                    AA get


                    Pass get


                    Sightread


                    1.2 IMO really good


                    **** yes, getting fasssster





                    HOLY ****!! I tried it just because Munsie told me to O.o I didn't think I was gonna pass it for real xD




                    2nd try on this song



                    LMAO, not as easy as Blade ^^



                    AAA get.
                    1.2


                    First Pass


                    1.1 I think


                    Aaaaand 1.1




                    Pheww..

                    Comment?
                    __________________________________________________



                    Comment

                    • GG_Guru
                      Let em' do what they want
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 3219

                      #49270
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Rebound.

                      +1

                      Comment

                      • Gundam-Dude
                        `~`
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7327

                        #49271
                        Re: SM Scores

                        less speed more ma


                        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #49272
                          Re: SM Scores

                          OH SNAP! O____O

                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • Xx{neon}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 500

                            #49273
                            Re: SM Scores

                            damn rebound insane speed scores O_O;
                            Originally posted by [TeRa]
                            dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
                            cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

                            Comment

                            • R3t4rd3dSt3pdud3
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 76

                              #49274
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Yeah, you've got some nice speed there ^^
                              __________________________________________________



                              Comment

                              • mnnicol
                                U mirin'?
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 4262

                                #49275
                                Re: SM Scores

                                I AA'd Red Lucifer Rising 1.2 so you can too
                                - Retired Stepman
                                - I lift things up and put them down

                                Comment

                                Working...