SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gundam-Dude
    `~`
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7327

    #49156
    Re: SM Scores

    Nice AA


    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

    Comment

    • Zon Fire
      ♎♏
      • Nov 2006
      • 1082

      #49157
      Re: SM Scores

      Thanks Gundam

      First WhiteFlag

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #49158
        Re: SM Scores

        Awesome Scarhand for your first AA o.O
        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • Zon Fire
          ♎♏
          • Nov 2006
          • 1082

          #49159
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by mnnicol
          Awesome Scarhand for your first AA o.O
          Thanks Mang

          Comment

          • Zman100
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 383

            #49160
            Re: SM Scores

            Yeah Zon that's pretty damn good MA/PA for a first AA
            I can't MA to begin with, much less that song.

            Comment

            • alexdestructions
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 1757

              #49161
              Re: SM Scores

              i'm back

              woop


              cool score


              don't know about this one
              Originally posted by who_cares973
              playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
              Originally posted by xferrarix
              actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

              Comment

              • Zon Fire
                ♎♏
                • Nov 2006
                • 1082

                #49162
                Re: SM Scores

                Originally posted by Zman100
                Yeah Zon that's pretty damn good MA/PA for a first AA
                I can't MA to begin with, much less that song.
                Yeah, this score was from just a few months ago.



                I used to not be able to MA/PA worth a crap, but something just clicked :P

                Comment

                • dandandamdandan1111
                  the baker man
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 2176

                  #49163
                  Re: SM Scores

                  fc?


                  ****


                  ****


                  ma


                  ****


                  90 mil


                  ?

                  Comment

                  • Zon Fire
                    ♎♏
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1082

                    #49164
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Sup Alex




                    Sightread, Dunno if its good

                    Comment

                    • alexdestructions
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 1757

                      #49165
                      Re: SM Scores

                      goddamn zon that's sick on c-mod (btw, I did jai on x-mod, try it haha)
                      Originally posted by who_cares973
                      playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                      Originally posted by xferrarix
                      actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                      Comment

                      • Zon Fire
                        ♎♏
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1082

                        #49166
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by alexdestructions
                        goddamn zon that's sick on c-mod (btw, I did jai on x-mod, try it haha)
                        Oh, I didn't see that O.o

                        Well, I'll try it later, i'll post what i get :O

                        Comment

                        • Zman100
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 383

                          #49167
                          Re: SM Scores

                          First time to AA both of these files, I think Reverse ghost is the better of the two not sure I could do that again for a while :P



                          First time to A the last two files :P (G tell I can't jack worth a ****)

                          Comment

                          • Munsie
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 322

                            #49168
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Bad Hayden's A. Should be an easy AAA for you.

                            Nice Gtell, zman.

                            Comment

                            • Gundam-Dude
                              `~`
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7327

                              #49169
                              Re: SM Scores

                              scores


                              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                              Comment

                              • kostkaskater
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 780

                                #49170
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Oh yeah, I'm so good. -_-

                                Comment

                                Working...