SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • [TeRa]
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 9922

    #49231
    Re: SM Scores

    c875 to c950 ?_?

    Comment

    • A2P
      FFR Veteran
      • Apr 2009
      • 3127

      #49232
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
      wtf you AA'd disregard

      mina put me on your training regiment you homo
      queue rocky music

      Comment

      • i love you
        Live a wonderful life~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 7315

        #49233
        Re: SM Scores

        Originally posted by [TeRa]
        c875 to c950 ?_?
        I did that to separate the arrows further apart. I'm still able to read it lol.

        Here's another score using my normal cmod although, it's not as good as my other one. =/
        ===============================
        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
        ===============================

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #49234
          Re: SM Scores

          Here's another run! Posting for combo LMAO! xD


          PS: I FCed the first stream! 8)
          Last edited by i love you; 08-8-2009, 11:48 AM.
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • Gundam-Dude
            `~`
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7327

            #49235
            Re: SM Scores

            you AA'd Disregard

            hand in your resignation letter as a stepman rival


            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #49236
              Re: SM Scores

              Yes sir. I'll miss you guys so much! ='[

              I guess, it's time for me to move on with the big boys now. T.T
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • Chauster
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 3362

                #49237
                Re: SM Scores

                rebound plays a lot of stepmania in this thread



                Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                Comment

                • igorsson
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 253

                  #49238
                  Re: SM Scores

                  i still beat that at 1.1 brah, back to stepmania training with ya [/isaac]

                  gj on da aa bro

                  Comment

                  • bender5
                    The 40% Iron Chef
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 4894

                    #49239
                    Re: SM Scores

                    I can't even A disregard, I think there's something wrong here

                    Comment

                    • Wineandbread
                      Custom User Title
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 2105

                      #49240
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Originally posted by bender5
                      I can't even A disregard, I think there's something wrong here
                      *high five*


                      Nice AA, rebound.
                      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #49241
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Hand in your submission as a stepman rival to me asap, thx.

                        Nice Disregard AA--took ya long enough but you did get it

                        Comment

                        • Bluearrowll
                          ⊙▃⊙
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 7376

                          #49242
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Rebound lets be speed rivals
                          1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                          1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                          3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                          5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                          9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                          FMO AAA Count: 71
                          FGO AAA Count: 10

                          Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                          PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                          - I Love You


                          An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          - ieatyourlvllol

                          Comment

                          • Rinon
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 6

                            #49243
                            Re: SM Scores

                            got some new scores, hopefully I can sup Munsie, mnnicol soon.. , nice disregard rebound!

                            First AA


                            ok score


                            Going for AA


                            Sightread


                            pretty sloppy


                            AA would be cool


                            Want to break 80


                            A club


                            And some rate scores.

                            Also got 89 on 1.7 rate, but this is the highest rate that i can AA so far.



                            Nice





                            This was a lucky pass.




                            Good luck all and bye.
                            Last edited by Rinon; 08-8-2009, 11:51 AM.

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #49244
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Thanks guys! ^_^

                              Originally posted by Bluearrowll
                              Rebound lets be speed rivals
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #49245
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Hey Rebound if you AA Disregard 1.1 rate we'll be speed rivals 8)
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...