SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1337h4xz0r
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 432

    #46831
    Re: SM Scores

    dat WuN hander? hmm. Yes

    Comment

    • NekoGon
      щ(゚Д゚щ)
      • Jul 2008
      • 2709

      #46832
      Re: SM Scores

      yo EAG post a score on the light version of my op in midare 4 :monkey:



      Comment

      • N0tme
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 213

        #46833
        Re: SM Scores

        Think i got a pretty nice MA score.

        Comment

        • Chauster
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 3362

          #46834
          Re: SM Scores

          nice score that is actually good


          Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

          Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
          my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

          Comment

          • N0tme
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 213

            #46835
            Re: SM Scores

            Thanks, i was happy about it cause it's really easy to get bs greats/cbs on this file

            Comment

            • Sakish
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 2973

              #46836
              Re: SM Scores

              Nice malice, im still trying to aaa 1.2 -.-

              Comment

              • mnnicol
                U mirin'?
                • Jun 2007
                • 4262

                #46837
                Re: SM Scores

                Wow, solid MA dude and awesome AAA

                Edit: Study break time

                Pretty bad but it's my first AA lol
                Last edited by mnnicol; 06-13-2009, 05:31 AM.
                - Retired Stepman
                - I lift things up and put them down

                Comment

                • Chauster
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3362

                  #46838
                  Re: SM Scores

                  awesome aa

                  i was bad at that file until just recently you are catching up


                  Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                  Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                  my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #46839
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Cheers bro, but absolutely not! You are miiiiles ahead of me lol
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • Emeraldas
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 70

                      #46840
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Originally posted by [TeRa]
                      those aren't holds, they be fast jacks lul
                      Ahhhh, I see I see. So it must be like the jackholds in ITG sort of thing. Yumm3hness indeed. @.@ Yay for just waking up. ~.~
                      This is mah, sigg3h, fear it! =O

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #46841
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Some scores from an early morning session of Stepmania.

                        lol, sup OWA. XD Only time playing this, could break 180 million and 700 combo easily but this was way too stamina draining after one play. >_> I'm gonna work on building it up over the next few weeks.


                        Could break 90m, but still pretty decent for me. Also pretty crappy combo.


                        Was considering not posting due to how ****ing bad the MA is, but figured I should anyways due to the sick combo and because I FC'd all the trills.


                        Missed two freeze jumps in the end which cut my MS by like 5 million, but the AA was unexpected. Stamina draining as hell - will work on improving this.


                        Shoulda been like 91 million but the boo count is good. I can A this semi-consistently now (shut up I suck at the gay patterns in this file).



                        Couple reposts:





                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • mnnicol
                          U mirin'?
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 4262

                          #46842
                          Re: SM Scores

                          So my "study break" turned into an hour and a half long Stepman sesh but I got some pretty speedy scores

                          Eh


                          This file is hard as hell


                          Yay AA


                          CB count!




































                          Yaaaaa boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                          - Retired Stepman
                          - I lift things up and put them down

                          Comment

                          • NekoGon
                            щ(゚Д゚щ)
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 2709

                            #46843
                            Re: SM Scores

                            damn nice AA bro who cares about study
                            omfg sandstorm



                            Comment

                            • Sakish
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 2973

                              #46844
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by Emeraldas
                              Ahhhh, I see I see. So it must be like the jackholds in ITG sort of thing. Yumm3hness indeed. @.@ Yay for just waking up. ~.~
                              No theyre 16th jacks in like 279bpm something

                              Comment

                              • N0tme
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 213

                                #46845
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Damn , combo/Ma woohoo.

                                Comment

                                Working...