FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • V-Ormix
    Banned
    • Aug 2008
    • 4677

    #481
    Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

    the limit pa is nice for 1.2

    edit: although I don't really know what 'good' is either, prob fair to say you and I both know to overestimate and thus those prob aren't 'good' but okay...
    Last edited by V-Ormix; 08-12-2017, 05:15 PM.

    Comment

    • xXOpkillerXx
      ✘ Forever OP✘
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2008
      • 4207

      #482
      Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

      okok ty~

      some more random rates

      1.5


      1.5


      1.5


      s/o to ormix lel, try that Fracture Sunshine :3

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #483
        Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

        deathmoon 1.5 rate :P


        the replay is old^ but played some stuff on 1.3 today


        Last edited by V-Ormix; 08-13-2017, 02:21 PM.

        Comment

        • xXOpkillerXx
          ✘ Forever OP✘
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2008
          • 4207

          #484
          Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

          Ormix that Deathmoon 2nd half is dope but you could clean it soooo much cuz random stuff in first half. :3

          Today's good plays:

          Not an improvement but woah that PA


          Got 4g right before, had 2-0-1-0 on it. Slow improvement zzz


          Today's choke, obviously

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #485
            Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

            op u monster

            this score feels bitter sweet cause of bad pa and questionable cbs rip


            ay a videeo
            Last edited by V-Ormix; 08-13-2017, 08:41 PM.

            Comment

            • DissonantMuse
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2010
              • 756

              #486
              Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

              A handful of notable improvements.




















              Comment

              • User1176756

                #487
                Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                finally decided to sightread this. i guess goods typically create more goods. /tilt

                Comment

                • DissonantMuse
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 756

                  #488
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                  I feel your pain...

                  That feel when you swear you AAA'd, then you see the results screen -_- (I don't have combo, score, or PA showing during gameplay).

                  Last edited by DissonantMuse; 08-14-2017, 08:59 PM.

                  Comment

                  • xXOpkillerXx
                    ✘ Forever OP✘
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 4207

                    #489
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                    Dragonsbane is such a pain in the ass ._. (I just hate marathon files lmao)

                    Today was a tryhard session... I tried really fucking hard... got some wins and some fails obviously.

                    Should already have this but hey a bf fix is always nice~


                    Obviously if I fix a flag I must get a new one


                    Or two...


                    Then one of my biggest fails in all my ffr career so far (you should watch this)


                    Improved this by a tiny bit, rip the random miss though


                    Finally an SDG FC on this; I really suck at those patterns




                    AND THEN THE COOL WINS

                    This felt super clean for me. Idk if I can top that soon because of the jacks


                    Went from 2g to AAA. Man this file is longer than I remembered ._.


                    BAM OUT OF NOWHERE, my second best AAA after Extratone Pirates (drunk optimus). This ended my session pretty damn well~


                    ALSO I finally got back under avrank 1.5000 with some confidence ! Standing at a nice 1.4777 which I think will take quite a few bumps before I get over 1.5 again.
                    Last edited by xXOpkillerXx; 08-15-2017, 12:29 AM.

                    Comment

                    • PrawnSkunk
                      Administrator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 3907

                      #490
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                      Wow that's a nuts session..
                      Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 08-15-2017, 12:43 AM.

                      Comment

                      • DissonantMuse
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 756

                        #491
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                        Been going through my FCs and trying to improve to SDG or better, so here's a few notable ones from my last couple sessions.














                        Comment

                        • SexxeS
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 7

                          #492
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #493
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                            nice aaa

                            Comment

                            • DissonantMuse
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 756

                              #494
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                              Dat Milky Blue, nice one!

                              Really wish I snagged this AAA, that's gonna be a tough flag to fix >_<


                              Those perfects are pretty dank though

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #495
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                                Originally posted by SexxeS
                                you're pretty good bro
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...