FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PrawnSkunk
    Administrator
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Administrator
    • Dec 2007
    • 3907

    #376
    Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

    So close, keep going tomorrow!!

    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #377
      Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~





      Edit:// Nevermind
      Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 06-28-2017, 04:00 PM.


      Comment

      • DDR_Anna
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2017
        • 132

        #378
        Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

        turns out flash 9 is eons better but no screenshots possible


        AAA is possible (after shaking) which would be raised from a 41 to 48
        Last edited by DDR_Anna; 06-28-2017, 08:00 PM.
        Zoitsu

        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #379
          Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

          Nice! Yea I prefer flash 9 too.


          I had some killer "VC" AAAs today. Pure in Asia was especially hard for me.


          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #380
            Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

            Originally posted by MikeShinoda12345
            Etude for the Sinners - that's actually such a ridiculously clean score despite the godawful PA
            I don't know how you do this
            (Also I'm sorry you actually put yourself through that)
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            How is that Etude so clean lmao
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            At 4x rate you almost can't get averages and boos
            naw I can def get boos/averages if I want
            Last edited by V-Ormix; 06-28-2017, 09:00 PM.

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #381
              Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

              That last boo lmao


              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #382
                Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                It is done


                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #383
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                  Originally posted by V-Ormix
                  naw I can def get boos/averages if I want
                  Last edited by Rapta; 06-29-2017, 12:58 AM.
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • V-Ormix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4677

                    #384
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                    Nice pass ripter

                    Comment

                    • xXOpkillerXx
                      ✘ Forever OP✘
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 4207

                      #385
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                      Nice double setup If you can vibro that fast you're speedy lmao

                      I did "uiop" setup and help my wrist with my left hand so I could try to have a consistent vibrating speed with my right hand.

                      Comment

                      • V-Ormix
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4677

                        #386
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Nice double setup If you can vibro that fast you're speedy lmao

                        I did "uiop" setup and help my wrist with my left hand so I could try to have a consistent vibrating speed with my right hand.
                        Yah I gotta admit I'm pretty dam speedy - I just don't know what to do with myself sometimes ya kno?

                        Comment

                        • xXOpkillerXx
                          ✘ Forever OP✘
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 4207

                          #387
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                          Originally posted by V-Ormix
                          Yah I gotta admit I'm pretty dam speedy - I just don't know what to do with myself sometimes ya kno?
                          No you and I are slow lmao, Rapta is fast

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #388
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            No you and I are slow lmao, Rapta is fast
                            Pft
                            Edit: I think u forgot my 10 miss on reflect streams
                            Last edited by V-Ormix; 06-29-2017, 04:22 PM.

                            Comment

                            • xXOpkillerXx
                              ✘ Forever OP✘
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 4207

                              #389
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                              Originally posted by V-Ormix
                              Pft
                              Edit: I think u forgot my 10 miss on reflect streams
                              Outlier, I'm slow and Reflec is One of your wins in like 50 games, therefore we're both slow. :3

                              Comment

                              • V-Ormix
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4677

                                #390
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

                                naw I still don't think you get it young man, I am retired and casually play mp with loads of screen delay reading at a less than optimal speed mod with no intent to be competitive anymore :v

                                But that's also not factoring in that I don't actually practice things I've always been weak at - I think my biggest problem is focus/reading cause I operate on much older muscle memory than my current technique would allow for potential so scores I'm posting lately still don't sum up were I was at my prime in stepmania...

                                edit: take this score for example, as u kno I am garbage at jump trills by nature but that said for me I don't consider this a bad score but I know if I did a little more work following the arrows up the screen I could prob sub 100 miss this with much less boos
                                Last edited by V-Ormix; 06-29-2017, 05:09 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...