really haven't been in an FFR mood lately but played today
ending wasn't an issue for obvious reasons (but you betcha on those AAA runs it's impossible)
every run on this file looks like this note for note please help
lmao first miss is easily doable for you (literally I know what you are doing and all you have to do is slightly move your arm and/or body to the side of the note slightly and you should hit it cleanly). Good and Boo section seemed like you hit them too early????
@Ormix, killing it
@Dissonant, looking good! Keep it up bro!
vidded a couple cool AAAs and scores but fucking shirt sleeve keeps blocking the screen god dam it
edit: Ultraplayers 5g is really good fuck that file
edit2: @Zenith I looked at the replay image and looks like I double-triggered the 1-0-0-1 (because I have no reason to believe I'd hit a three note two frame jack in the middle of jumpstream) so yo sick missflag in that derpy spot
Comment