SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ilikexd
    ​
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 3209

    #6226
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    moulin rouge 1.4 aa is expected

    Comment

    • L.B.D.D
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2013
      • 2949

      #6227
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      warmup lol

      Comment

      • Mollocephalus
        Custom User Title
        • Jul 2009
        • 2608

        #6228
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        hey i still play stepmanias





        lol i passed


        good fullcombo for me

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #6229
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          really good AA on moulin rouge edit 1.4x eze

          nice stepmanias mollo, good MA on chaotic white and guitar hero (cool)

          Comment

          • Callipygian
            Senior FFR citizen
            • Jun 2007
            • 1537

            #6230
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Nice chaotic white and guitar hero MA, mollo.

            Sightreads on some recently released singles:

            Cool file

            Tiring, can do better on this

            Quite repetitive, but fun. Second part is hard.


            Improved WLL by quite a lot. Still can't do the ending
            Sick nature

            Comment

            • Dizzy_Gear
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2008
              • 256

              #6231
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Playing a lil SM singles today, got this:


              1.3x rate

              Now...if my maths are correct, that brings the bpm of that song up to 292.5 bpm. Which is weird since I can 't combo for shit at that speed with 16th notes. lol
              Originally posted by kommisar
              can i penetrate your avatar dg

              Comment

              • Mollocephalus
                Custom User Title
                • Jul 2009
                • 2608

                #6232
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                wll oni wat

                Comment

                • L.B.D.D
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 2949

                  #6233
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  w0t

                  Comment

                  • AlexDest
                    good hot
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 5309

                    #6234
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    hi dynamo, i choke on this too

                    Comment

                    • L.B.D.D
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 2949

                      #6235
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      SM 101

                      Comment

                      • DayMan951
                        yfwdbwdsb
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 2255

                        #6236
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        first ddp. miss was because my brain just shut off for a second and i just watched an arrow go by without hitting it


                        2nd try. decent MA? blackflag my first try with 50's MA. can probably aaa if i wanted


                        edit:
                        non ma score. i have never been able to do this song. i don't know why im so bad at it. its impossible. ugly as fuck but its my first aa.


                        all this after not playing for a while
                        Last edited by DayMan951; 11-14-2013, 01:21 AM.

                        Comment

                        • EtienneSM
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 1724

                          #6237
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          I don't recognize those file, Alex but the MA looks pretty good.
                          Nice DDP on Cruisin', Dayman!

                          After an awesome index session, I decided to play some spread.

                          First play.



                          Second play. I can definitely AA this if I'm really warmed up and not blinking every 2 seconds because of tiredness, haha.



                          Not gonna lie, this is going to be hard to AA.



                          Son of a bitch...





                          I also completely choked on Let's Fighting Love. Had about 6 CB's going into the end and completely CB rushed the second set of 32nds.
                          Quality quotes:

                          Originally posted by KgZ
                          enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                          Originally posted by Izzy
                          I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                          Originally posted by kommisar
                          nps is still a better idea for ratings
                          Originally posted by klimtkiller
                          there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                          Originally posted by Rapta
                          My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                          Comment

                          • GammaBlaster
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 1317

                            #6238
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            retired

                            sup zyph


                            quadded most areas, PA rushed a runningman
                            Last edited by GammaBlaster; 11-13-2013, 10:48 PM.
                            https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                            Comment

                            • Dynam0
                              The Dominator
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 8987

                              #6239
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              MA improving lots too...yipes! I'm curious to see what you get on stuff like Gigadelic and Disregard

                              also damn you're still adding records to the wiki I'm unaware of, at least keep track of your numbers lol I hate being detective and have to backtrack what you've added/changed. it affects other ppl when you take their wrs too so it's somewhat important to edit revised world record holders table too
                              Last edited by Dynam0; 11-14-2013, 12:32 AM.

                              Comment

                              • GammaBlaster
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 1317

                                #6240
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Sorry about that xd - was a bit discouraged from editing the WR holder list for some reason (actually it's because all my WRs are vulnerable to being shattered)

                                as for Gigadelic and Disregard, I'm not sure about Gigadelic and my best on Disregard was 94p 4g.

                                also SDP



                                (if people are wondering why I don't comment on scores often, I don't know the answer to that too welp)
                                https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                                Comment

                                Working...