And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #106
    Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

    So yeah, I'm fairly disappointed with the turnout rate for round 1... I don't think I got even 20 submissions. I don't know if I'm going to allow late submissions or just condense some of the rounds so that there are multiple songs per round. I'll figure that out in the morning when hopefully I'll have gotten some more submissions. Consider this your one and only second chance during this tournament.

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • uselessaccount
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1580

      #107
      Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

      whored this a few times
      prty good PA

      one dumb cb in the beginning and 2 more in that one freeze+ slowdown part that i never seem to get. didnt miss on the high bpm part tho
      Originally posted by midare
      hamburger + stepmania = well done
      Originally posted by Lain_Iwakura
      dynamo happens
      just like aids

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #108
        Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

        I might have joined this if I'd felt like it, but I'd have quit this round anyway due to forced xmod.
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Threat Emulation
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 5184

          #109
          Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          I might have joined this if I'd felt like it, but I'd have quit this round anyway due to forced xmod.
          But that is the best part of this song. If you cmod it, you don't get the full effect of the simfile. It was made to be played like this.

          People should just be happy I'm not picking songs with mines and making them play mines on. Because I know how many people hate playing with mines on.

          Originally posted by Lightdarkness
          I'm light f**king darkness

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #110
            Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

            Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            But that is the best part of this song. If you cmod it, you don't get the full effect of the simfile. It was made to be played like this.
            It's just me personally. I have a blanket intolerance of scroll speed changes and hate them in any and all forms in SM. They're kinda interesting to play once, but horrendously unfun to play for score on.

            I have even less tolerance for mines, and I've only found two files with mines that haven't caused me to IMMEDIATELY quit out, turn on No Mines, and replay, and those are Southern Cross and Growth Grass XD
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • Loot You
              Banned
              • Dec 2006
              • 2680

              #111
              Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

              wtf southern cross has 1 mine on an easy 8th note part rofl

              Comment

              • Pobeli
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 1125

                #112
                Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                I hope you don't make us xmod Tranzport later.

                Though cmodded Tranzport would be a great song choice.

                Comment

                • codcrille
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 104

                  #113
                  Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                  What are the odds that 136/31/4/0/0 will keep me in the tournament?

                  Comment

                  • Ravia
                    Ahh the fond memories
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 1315

                    #114
                    Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                    ...I'm out of the tourney.
                    I will not play, however, I maintain my credit donation.
                    Lol sponsor-only status.
                    THIS IS MY FINAL DECISION.
                    Last edited by Ravia; 08-6-2007, 09:09 AM.



                    Comment

                    • Gameo
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 437

                      #115
                      Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                      I can see on Dynam0's score i'm nowhere near to winning.

                      But hey, it's all about having a fun time, right?

                      I got 3 greats on betrayal anyway, and i got a couple of miss and good in goblins. Think i got 2 boo's too.

                      At least i managed to send my score, i had almost forgot i had entered. =D
                      .

                      Comment

                      • Exouds
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 331

                        #116
                        Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)


                        'Sup Samtorx hehe.

                        I think that's around the best score I'll get on it, will try some more times though so I might get a better score to submit.

                        Comment

                        • codcrille
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 104

                          #117
                          Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)



                          Holy **** fc

                          Comment

                          • Dazzled
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 1399

                            #118
                            Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                            I'm quitting too.

                            You do realise some people NEVER play xmod right ? Maybe you can pick a solo simfile for the next round

                            Comment

                            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                              Threat Emulation
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2004
                              • 5184

                              #119
                              Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                              Originally posted by Dazzled
                              I'm quitting too.

                              You do realise some people NEVER play xmod right ? Maybe you can pick a solo simfile for the next round
                              Honestly, I don't give a **** what people think about this. Go ahead and quit if you don't like the song or if you don't like the need to play xmod on some songs. This is supposed to be a tournament, not lets all play the same songs over and over again the same old way. This is supposed to challenge you, while competing against other players. I'm sorry that so many people quit at the smallest change form the norm.

                              Just remember, I'm not doing this for me, I'm not doing this for you. Then why am I doing this? Because there was a need for one of these and no one else stepped the **** up to do it. It's that simple. If you think you can do it better, then by all means, go the **** ahead. I never said that I wanted to do this, but I said that I wanted to have one. Nothing was done so I stepped up with no knowledge of how to do it. Yeah, some people helped (Necros, KrazyKhalid, Ravia) but most of it was me.

                              I'm done ranting, for now, I'll get to updating, but seriously guys. What the hell?

                              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                              I'm light f**king darkness

                              Comment

                              • codcrille
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 104

                                #120
                                Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                                This tournament is great, thing is most ppl on ffr are fags.

                                Comment

                                Working...