And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • redraver
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 80

    #166
    Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

    make sure if you post screenshots
    you post your judge
    your stepmania.ini
    your dance game history
    your mothers maiden name
    and a picture of your penis

    if you dont
    shash will ban you
    >_>
    Last edited by redraver; 08-8-2007, 02:21 PM. Reason: fixed some spelling errors LOL
    Tier Points: 230 (230 + 0 for 62 AAAs)


    SO CLOSE
    6/7 - Sympathizer - 3 or fewer
    6/7 - Vertex BETA - 3 or fewer
    >_<;;

    Comment

    • Pobeli
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2005
      • 1125

      #167
      Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

      10 perfects on Estella sightread, and I can't pass Glitchcraft. I got 40 perfects on it cmod sightread though.

      I guess I quit since I can't pass the song.

      Comment

      • dascookieman
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2006
        • 3248

        #168
        Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

        uh yeah wtf glitchcraft xmod required is the next song? i'm pretty sure i cant pass that either. forcing us to play goblinz xmod is not a big deal since its so easy but glitchcraft wtf? oh well, i guess i'll just play it with fail off and send my score in.

        Comment

        • Dynam0
          The Dominator
          • Sep 2005
          • 8987

          #169
          Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)


          Okay so this was 3rd try...I actually passed on my first try somehow lol
          Still impossible to do well on

          Got 4 on Estella 1st try, then 2, then 1, then had to keep restarting but finally got the quad

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #170
            Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

            Originally posted by dascookieman
            uh yeah wtf glitchcraft xmod required is the next song? i'm pretty sure i cant pass that either. forcing us to play goblinz xmod is not a big deal since its so easy but glitchcraft wtf? oh well, i guess i'll just play it with fail off and send my score in.
            Thats fine with me. Its actually a pretty damn good idea if you ask me too. Sorry for everyone who really didn't want to play xmod stuff.

            Another note, I just found out, like within the hour, that I'm going to be taking a small trip to Wisconsin for the next few days. Unless someone wants to volunteer to oversee the tournament for a day or so... Otherwise I'll get someone to fill in. I've gone through the trouble of setting out everything that is needed for the rest of the tournament and its all in one folder. So yeah, any help will be appreciated because it's not known if I'll be able to get online while I'm in the middle of nowhere.

            ps - tallying scores and updating now

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • Gameo
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 437

              #171
              Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

              Oh my god. I beat Glove at Glitchcraft? Fail.....off? Im not insulting you, im just amazed. (One of your video-viewers, ) A little more on-topic: Nope, Psycko, it would be very annoying with my timezone. GMT01:00+.
              .

              Comment

              • Pobeli
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 1125

                #172
                Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                Sightread, I could definitely SDP.


                OH SNAP!

                Comment

                • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                  Threat Emulation
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2004
                  • 5184

                  #173
                  Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                  updated the first post with another new song because of the number of players... Also extended the day and such. Just read the first post This is mostly to be sure that I don't fall behind on my job because of unforseen events =\

                  Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                  I'm light f**king darkness

                  Comment

                  • dascookieman
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 3248

                    #174
                    Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                    haha you guys are bad XD, i have the best glitchcraft score in this thread so far (machine) and i was barely trying XD. imo it's incredibly unfunny to play on xmod, there are simply too many ridiculous speedups, who the **** would want to sit down and learn all of them? they're really hard to learn too since they start on 16ths and **** sometimes and they're so fast that you have to remember several consecutive arrows that comes directly after the speedup to be able to hold your combo. i was too lazy for that **** though, i just played it 4-5 times to try to get lucky and i got about the same score every time. goblinz is soooooooooooo much better than this file.



                    this one blows lol, too tired to MA. got the perfect on a lefthanded mini24th-trill. i might be unlazy enough to quad it before saturday night


                    4am, probably the most incohorent post you've ever read
                    Last edited by dascookieman; 08-8-2007, 08:26 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Dynam0
                      The Dominator
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 8987

                      #175
                      Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                      hehe Glove that's EXACTLY where I was getting my perfect on Estella too until I got it like 3 tries after

                      Comment

                      • Silver_Brian
                        ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 5576

                        #176
                        Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                        Can someone tell me how to turn combo continue off? I turned it on once but I forgot how I did it xD.

                        Originally posted by Moogle-master
                        i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                        "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                        Comment

                        • dascookieman
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 3248

                          #177
                          Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                          it's somewhere close to the top in stepmania.ini

                          definitely asking in the right thread btw lol

                          Comment

                          • Pobeli
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 1125

                            #178
                            Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                            Glitchcraft took me more tries to pass than Terminal Strike or DME, and when I finally passed it it was with a worse score.

                            Playing that xmod is like subjecting yourself to predictable bursts of enormous lag.

                            Comment

                            • uselessaccount
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1580

                              #179
                              Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                              i couldnt handle the bpm bursts so i just stuck to 5x 169xx first pass

                              edit

                              tied gloves machine score with alot crappier ma and with boos+misses=goods
                              Last edited by uselessaccount; 08-8-2007, 10:18 PM.
                              Originally posted by midare
                              hamburger + stepmania = well done
                              Originally posted by Lain_Iwakura
                              dynamo happens
                              just like aids

                              Comment

                              • Gameo
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 437

                                #180
                                Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                                I'm dead, i'm the last. At least my Glitchcraft isin't that more worse than Podcrille's, i also got a B.


                                EDIT: WHAT?! 32th runs and 24th on 174 BPM!? Holy f***!
                                My bpm limit is 240 oh my god this is crasy i'll never last through this round.
                                32th runs on 174 equals..... 348BPM!
                                Last edited by Gameo; 08-9-2007, 03:06 AM.
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...