And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Necros140606
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 1088

    #181
    Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

    add ener in the 2nd-3rd-4th rounds scoreboard

    Comment

    • Gameo
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 437

      #182
      Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

      Thats fine with me. Its actually a pretty damn good idea if you ask me too. Sorry for everyone who really didn't want to play xmod stuff.

      Err.....? If you can't pass a song, you just turn fail off? What's the deal with it? Then you might as well put Reincarnation Oni as the next song and then lets see who will have the best E.
      .

      Comment

      • Necros140606
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 1088

        #183
        Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

        if you are really bad at it, you can even collect negative dance points, so it's better to get a zero XD

        Comment

        • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Threat Emulation
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 5184

          #184
          Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

          Originally posted by Necros140606
          add ener in the 2nd-3rd-4th rounds scoreboard
          I will whenever I can get my laptop online... stupid University of Wisconsin =\
          I have everything set up and ready, I just need to post the numbers and stuff, but yeah. If it really matters hes like 3 or 4, i don't remember, right above ieat.

          Originally posted by Lightdarkness
          I'm light f**king darkness

          Comment

          • Gameo
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 437

            #185
            Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

            I hope noone managed to read what i wrote first. I'm at least calling that back, because i'm gonna fight to the end.
            Last edited by Gameo; 08-10-2007, 06:10 AM.
            .

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #186
              Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

              Update because I'm not dead... and by that I mean that I finally got a minute to get online. Reminder that the round ends Saturday (midnight). I still need a few scores from people so get those in.

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • pastapiggy
                수영 <3
                • Sep 2006
                • 1259

                #187
                Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                Sorry psycho,I have to drop out.I suddenly had to leave state without notice and now I don't have access to a pc that can run sm without a ton of lag.

                Comment

                • uselessaccount
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1580

                  #188
                  Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                  give me like a 1 hour extension maybe. forgot to play that glove file
                  Originally posted by midare
                  hamburger + stepmania = well done
                  Originally posted by Lain_Iwakura
                  dynamo happens
                  just like aids

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #189
                    Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                    Don't worry, I'm not tallying scores till tomorrow... Sorry on the slightly late song for the round, I was slightly busy... Anyways, Its up, should be a fun round.

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • Necros140606
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1088

                      #190
                      Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                      i left for sweden and norway so i'm sorry im out =(

                      Comment

                      • Dazzled
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 1399

                        #191
                        Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                        Glove how did u manage to get like 500 FPS ? o_O

                        I only get like 80 or smt, dunno what I could do to improve it.

                        Comment

                        • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                          Threat Emulation
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2004
                          • 5184

                          #192
                          Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                          Originally posted by Dazzled
                          Glove how did u manage to get like 500 FPS ? o_O

                          I only get like 80 or smt, dunno what I could do to improve it.
                          Do something with the limiting of framerate or something like that... Just look through the options menu.

                          Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                          I'm light f**king darkness

                          Comment

                          • Dynam0
                            The Dominator
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 8987

                            #193
                            Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                            Sorry for lateness, forgot about this tourney for some reason


                            Terrible MA lmao

                            also wow 3 songs per like 2 days is retarded, I'm not gonna F5 this page waiting for new songs to show up

                            Comment

                            • dascookieman
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 3248

                              #194
                              Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                              oh damn i completly forgot about this because of the long break . am i dq'd?

                              if you turn off v sync you get a lot higher fps though i recommend you to keep it on if youre used to playing with it on.
                              Last edited by dascookieman; 08-13-2007, 12:12 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Dazzled
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 1399

                                #195
                                Re: And let there be stepmania (This is a tournament)

                                Well I play windowed and I heard it doesnt make any difference then. It's off btw.

                                I'll try messing around with the framerates thx

                                Comment

                                Working...