Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA
Correct that it's spam on the "messanger service", and it has nothing to do with MSN messenger directly, it is the predecessor of AIM and MSN live messenger. It's called NetSend, it was run through Command prompt and was called from the "Messenger" function built into every version of windows since 98(sp1 I think). In short, a universal windows msg'r that you cannot really delete. Mostly spam now... but nice tool on a school lan or something. and that is the correct way of disabling it. But there may be some spyware or something keeping it open, Xp service pack 2 disables the service by default. you should think about getting a better OS(or computer)... and connection apparently ;P. Linux, the cure for the universal virus known as windows.BTW colt it looks like your getting those nasty spam messages on your messenger service. If you hit Start > Run > type in services.msc*also just go to control panel, admin tools, services*(or summin like that) > right click on the service "Messenger" > properties > disable .. they'll go away. And no it has nothing to do with msn messenger, it's basically useless as far as I've ever seen.
Yeah, good job with the score... I do want to see shash's wrath be encurred?! and a vid to awe in envy.Comment
-
Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA
Kinda doubting BemaniChris's score on it, I don't know.
I say we all play Nova a few times and all get highscores better than shash's score, knocking him off the highscore list as a welcoming back gift when he comes back from EuropeComment
-
Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA
I saw him play in mp. He said something about having an account a long time ago but giving up.
Comment
-
Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA
Congrats colt, just saw this topic, lol.
Great job, can't wait to see the video!
Originally posted by jugglinguyRofl. I wish my name was $Originally posted by SynthlightFFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.
This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.Comment
-
Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA
wait...why are there 7 goods?
Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
Best FC: The Brain of the Moon
Originally posted by TasselfootI will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.
Comment
-
Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA
wow... I didn't think it was possible...
Style~ 4 Finger (L-Index: Down, R-Index: Up, L-Middle: Left, R-Middle: Right)
Tokens~ 21
Skill Tokens~ 49
AAA's~ 27+3s=30
Most Recent AAA~ Secret Zombie Room
Use the
, win some credits (Not really) Just use it!
Comment








Comment